Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Filipino WG's  (Read 2593 times)

Offline Chorley

Evening all. :hi:

As per the title, does anyone have any recommendations for Filipino WG's, as the Thai scene seems to be dying on its arse at the moment?  :thumbsdown:
 Having used the search button there is Apple at HOD and some FBSM types up North but that's about it.All the other providers have gone from AW. Anyone with any intel, particularly in London and East Anglia and up to £80  30 mins/. £150 60 mins :unknown:

Cheers. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 06:35:39 pm by Chorley »

Offline dynatron

unfortunately no recommendations i have to say that the few filipinos ive seen have been crap punts-hope you find a good one

Offline Chorley

unfortunately no recommendations i have to say that the few filipinos ive seen have been crap punts-hope you find a good one
Cheers mate. :hi: Any particular why they were crap and any links?  :unknown:

Offline Formicahunt

Filipino girls seem to be a rarity because they can earn a lot of money in the Middle East as maids and nannies.

Offline Vivago

There are very few FilipinA (the O ending is masculine) WGs in UK, something I've always thought a little strange as they make consummately good whores as anyone who has visited the Philippines will testify. I can only assume that it is because the majority come to UK either as nurses/care workers and earn enough to live on and send money home (as most do) or are married to British men, usually much older than themselves and therefore unlikely to want to pimp their asses.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline fed24

Certainly in London the Filipina WG were an offshoot of the Thai WG scene and often worked out of the same parlours.

Considering how dire the pickings are with the Thai WG it is hardly surprising that it is the same for the Filipina.

Considering that:

1) Theresa Mays Hostile Environment has made Visa access difficult for Asian girls
2) An economic boom in their home countries meaning they don't need to come here to work

For us Oriental lovers times are tough!

Offline pumps

Meh Asians for for Asia. That's where I get my fill of Thais and Filipinas etc.

But as mentioned above the lack of them IMO  is due to visa restrictions, once they do get a visa (aka the jackpot) either work or relationship visa it's highly unlikely they'll whore themselves out.

The ones who can get tourist visas here are rich enough to not need to dip their toes into this world.

Online magnetico

The ones who can get tourist visas here are rich enough to not need to dip their toes into this world.
What do you mean by this?
Tourist visas aren't the usual way for Thais to come whoring in the UK?

Offline fed24

No Student Visas was the usual way but Theresa Mays hostile environment clamped down on that drastically. So those who are coming here now are on Work Visa to take up positions in the NHS, Relationship Visa (which are costly for the spouse/sponsor) or a Tourist Visa. Those coming here as Tourists as mentioned are wealthy enough to not need to dip a toe into our world to supplement income!

The economic boom in their home countries means many a rural Girl who might have taken up the oldest profession can now find work in factories, if they really do want to enter the profession and become a working girl money is good enough at home to not even think about coming to the UK.

Looking at my favourite London Agency page from five years ago and the girls on it now are the same as I saw five or more years ago, this means they are probably woman who married here, got permanent residency then divorced but as they were thick as two short planks Rural girls could only work as Whores. Frankly the amount of punters they must have seen by now rather puts me off, I prefer young and fresh!

Offline pumps

What do you mean by this?
Tourist visas aren't the usual way for Thais to come whoring in the UK?

As per the reply above mine.

Online magnetico

Online dieseldriver

I've been married to a Filippina just over 20 years. I've met lots of Filippina's at the social functions they arrange. Lots married to White guys. I say white guys, cos there's a lot in Germany married to German men. And the only ones I've met selling pussy have been in the Philippines. Was even asked if I wanted boom boom, massage whilst window shopping in Robinson's Manila. A big shopping mall like Bluewater.

There's a large Filippina community in East London, but none selling pussy. Seen a few Thai on AW East London. Not seen any Chinese or Japanese either?   :unknown:

Offline Vivago

« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 08:53:39 am by Vivago »

Offline shagbambi

Have found Filipino girls in London on SA.  Seemed to be part timers but you never know...

Offline JamesKW

Filipino girls seem to be a rarity because they can earn a lot of money in the Middle East as maids and nannies.

Also there are plenty of old guys in this country who take them on as sugar babes on a permanent basis.Though they are quite religious so you could spend the rest of your Sunday's in church.

Online scutty brown

There's a Filipina massage parlour in Blackpool
Not really recommended
External Link/Members Only

Rain_man

I can’t imagine there’d be many Filipina WGs in the UK. Just too much of a hassle for them and not very familiar either.

Visa requirements and restrictions alone disqualify the vast majority of those that could be interested in the idea. The ones that can travel have better options in asia (Japan, China, South Korea), australia, New Zealand, and the Middle East where they can charge first world rates or close to it as independents.

As has been mentioned above, the unattached ones that can make their way to the UK either as tourists, students or professionals are well off enough to not need this line of work.

Your best bet would be SA I’d imagine.

Offline Greenman

As above
Virtually impossible for a fillipno to get a visa for uk nowadays
Those that are here are married to white blokes or fillipnos and most work in the medical /care sector
There is a few widows but they won't need the money but are looking for husbands and normally meeeting them is hard unless you are part of the community
Best save up for 3 weeks in angles ,manilla amd Cebu

You will come back to save uo for your next trip out there

Offline Vivago

Not for me but.....

here's one, looks legit, fill your boots filipina lovers!!

Certainly looks Filipina but her likes list it pretty short.

Not for me, either.