Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where did the working girls from arabesque go?  (Read 4735 times)

Offline Terryray

Rachel, a mature girl who looks a little bit like Carol Kirkwood the weather girl on the BBC is at Silver lady in Eccles as Tara
see seek and yee shall find

Gizzerz

I think Alex has turned up at Honeyz a couple of times recently and she could be a dirty girl up for all sorts if I remember right.

What name is she using now?  Is this honeyz In Middleton?

Offline premieruser

Still used name Alex and yes Middleton but she isn’t working there at the moment.

Offline Whiskymac

I felt sad after I heard about the closure of Arabesque. I've had many fun punts there. Does anyone know what's happened to the premises. I hope someone can save and open it again.

Offline Home Alone

Lisa is, I believe, happy, healthy, settled down in a relationship and completely retired from the puting scene.  A great shame for punters but good for her.

Hear hear.

I may be the fluffiest punter ever to go through the front door of  No. 189 but I'm really pleased to read that. Had many a happy Sunday afternoon with her there 13 or 14  - God; is it that long ago?? :scare: - years ago.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 02:14:36 am by Home Alone »

Offline Home Alone

I felt sad after I heard about the closure of Arabesque. I've had many fun punts there. Does anyone know what's happened to the premises. I hope someone can save and open it again.

They had a load of scaffolding up in front of the building last year. Obviously, I don't know what they did inside; but externally the only noticeable change is that the covering over the front windows upstairs has been removed. Whenever I drive past - 3 or 4 times a week - there's no sign of anyone else having taken over the premises for any purpose at all.

Offline Whiskymac

Hear hear.

I may be the fluffiest punter ever to go through the front door of  No. 189 but I'm really pleased to read that. Had many a happy Sunday afternoon with her there 13 or 14  - God; is it that long ago?? :scare: - years ago.

Good old days. That was the best era of that place. Great vfm with willing girls. If it doesnt open again, i hope the boss opens up another place somewhere in the Mancs area.

Online scutty brown

Good old days. That was the best era of that place. Great vfm with willing girls. If it doesnt open again, i hope the boss opens up another place somewhere in the Mancs area.
Complete with drugged up pissed girls I presume?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Complete with drugged up pissed girls I presume?
Perhaps the girls will be going back to the old building once any work on it has finished, but only if it reopens as a rehab centre  :sarcastic:

Offline tesla

If it doesnt open again, i hope the boss opens up another place somewhere in the Mancs area.

the "boss" was a nasty exploitative person who used addicts desperate to earn to further their own profits. At least three girls who worked there died from drug or addiction related problems and the "boss" was quite happy to have them working when they were clearly suffering from addiction related problems.

I suggest you learn a bit more about the hell hole you are praising.

Offline Clitheroelad

Back in the day Emma was very good that worked there.

I saw Emma in reception once. She smiled. She had every colour  of snooker balls for teeth apart from white.

Offline Whiskymac

the "boss" was a nasty exploitative person who used addicts desperate to earn to further their own profits. At least three girls who worked there died from drug or addiction related problems and the "boss" was quite happy to have them working when they were clearly suffering from addiction related problems.

The way I see it, none if the girls were forced to do anything they didn't want to do, they all acted on their own volition. Some of them were street girls, but having a safe place to work in was much safer for them and punters. I've heard rumours that at least one of them died from drugs, which is very sad and a great shame. I didn't know who the boss was, maybe one of the older women on reception sometimes. You pays your money and you takes your choice.

Online scutty brown

The way I see it, none if the girls were forced to do anything they didn't want to do, they all acted on their own volition. Some of them were street girls, but having a safe place to work in was much safer for them and punters. I've heard rumours that at least one of them died from drugs, which is very sad and a great shame. I didn't know who the boss was, maybe one of the older women on reception sometimes. You pays your money and you takes your choice.

Interesting take on the concept of forced.....
If postings elsewhere are to be believed, the parlour management were complicit in the girls addiction. Girls "on the edge" were better in bed...

Of course the fact that using needles is a bigger risk factor in STD transmission than barebacking was conveniently forgotten

Offline Home Alone

Interesting take on the concept of forced.....

If postings elsewhere are to be believed, the parlour management were complicit in the girls addiction. Girls "on the edge" were better in bed...

Of course the fact that using needles is a bigger risk factor in STD transmission than barebacking was conveniently forgotten

Aye; Arabesque's 'cheap & cheerful' era - 40 mins for the price of 30 mins elsewhere - in the middle of the 'Noughties' was replaced by girls who were seemed absolutely desperate.

Offline Whiskymac

Going to the original question of where Arabesque girls are now. A couple of years ago I  booked and shagged Trinity aka Sally of Rochdale, who used to work at Arabs some 15 or more years ago. I used to see her when she worked from a cosy bungalow managed by an older lady. This was about 15 years ago when she had just left Arabs. I'm sure many of you know or have heard of Trinity.

Offline wilky24

Charlie was good punt as well as Claudia .Charlie sometimes did reception.

Offline Access

Absolutely..
Barebacking was prevalent  too with some of the girls. Two tried it with me and I had to remind them to get condoms. Never returned. Lisa however introduced me to squirting as I anally banged her silly.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Charlie was good punt as well as Claudia .Charlie sometimes did reception.
Misread your post as "Charlie was available with a punt as well", think mines possible more accurate  :D

Offline wilky24

First met Charlie working in the rooms towards the end of arabesques she worked on reception.