Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When Plan B could be Plan A  (Read 1061 times)

Offline threechilliman

Had a lunchtime punt planned for last week with a relative new girl on AW, although has worked for agencies. Arranged a few days in advance, comm's were good and told her I'd text on the day to confirm. For some reason I thought I might have an issue and on the morning she didn't respond to a text sent at 9.30am. I gave it an hour and then texted again to say if I hadn't heard back by 11am, I'd be making other arrangements but still nothing.

As I don't have access to AW during the day, I'd spent some time a couple of weeks ago transferring all my HL candidates into a spreadsheet for easy and quick reference should I need it in an emergency. Bloody glad I did now as this rescued my Friday punt, and then some.

By 11am I'd prepared a text giving time, duration etc and said first response gets the booking. I also added that if they were already busy or unavailable not to respond - no point - and fired it off. I have about 60 in my HL but most were too distant to be manageable in the time I had, but I still found 8 that would add no more than 5 mins travel time each way to my normal commute. Two I'd seen before and though I'm not big on returns, I was already planning to see them again and five I hadn't seen, a couple of whom were a bit risky and may not have been genuine.

Within 2 mins I'd had a reply from both the girls I'd seen before and within a minute another from a girl who I had contacted previously about possibly arranging something. Upshot was that I went with the first response and the girl I'd seen previously is arranged for this week and she's promised to get something specific for our meet at my request. Couldn't have worked out better!

Made me think though that I may use this in future, particularly if I have a slightly bigger window and can therefore select more girls to aim it at. It also means I have an instant plan B that works a treat

May be useful for newbies (or not so newbies) as being relatively new myself, I so far hadn't experienced the run around you can get from some WG's

tcm

Quesadilla

Hmm...interesting - almost like a targeted Reverse Bid.  Good idea. 

Tjkooker

Only issue is.... The girls that respond but don't get the booking will tag you as a TW.

JV547845

Interesting idea, glad it worked out.  You were up front about the first reply getting the booking but I don't know how that would go down with less intelligent WGs or Sergei.  If I'm looking for a plan B I phone through the list instead of texting. 

Offline threechilliman

Only issue is.... The girls that respond but don't get the booking will tag you as a TW.

Responded to the three that came back to me. One got the booking, one booked for this week and the other knows I'll book her next month. Job done...! In fairness the third girl was very polite about it and said if I was let down again to text her direct - she's an experienced girl as well so I guess she knows her stuff. Those that didn't respond were probably busy....

In all honesty, I was surprised myself how well it worked!

tcm

Offline threechilliman

Interesting idea, glad it worked out.  You were up front about the first reply getting the booking but I don't know how that would go down with less intelligent WGs or Sergei.  If I'm looking for a plan B I phone through the list instead of texting.

Yep, be up front about it. I think in my message I said plan A has let me down, first to respond blah blah blah.... No Sergiei's involved as I don't do EE's. Also bear in mind it isn't always convenient to phone through a list - I was sat in the office with 3 milfs for company so had to be discrete - which made it more fun!!

tcm

JV547845

Oh yeah I think you've mentioned your office before. I'm so paranoid I only text WGs from the toilet or carpark.

Neal69

Interesting Idea,

Although relatively new to this hobby , around 2 years, I have been in the situation where I have had the panic booking .

Fixed my mind on Plan A , tried to contact , failed , then run down my HL until I found a Plan B. Or booked in advance and then cancelled , mega pissed off, phoned a Plan B, or even C , D or E.

Luckily I have had good results with my Plan B and in fact probably had better punts than I bargained for with my original Plan A.

Can see TJ 's Point of being branded a TW though  :thumbsdown:

The happy one

Hi,

I like the idea but in my area that could mean an extra 20 miles of travel

Could see how it would work a treat in the smoke

Plus if you take out all the pimped Eastern Europeans then you might only have one or two to text

I would then also by wondering why they were able to meet at such short notice

Offline threechilliman

Hi,

I like the idea but in my area that could mean an extra 20 miles of travel

Could see how it would work a treat in the smoke

Plus if you take out all the pimped Eastern Europeans then you might only have one or two to text

I would then also by wondering why they were able to meet at such short notice

As I'm in Manchester, there's plenty of availability. Don't have any EE's in my HL so that's not a problem. Worked again on Friday when I was blown out, albeit I was given 24hrs notice. This time I only texted one who I wanted to see and she was free. Short-notice availability seems to be more of an issue later in the day, but as I punt early, I tend to be first in the queue.

tcm

tcm