Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyIndependent Elle - Hammersmith  (Read 903 times)

14 review(s) for SexyIndependent (13 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline barnstorm123

External Link/Members Only

£200 for two hours, plus £10 extra for anal. Prices have since risen.

The girl
Probably the most professional WG I've ever seen. She manages her work like a skilled secretary. Wearing hold-ups, heels and a nice dress when I got there, quality lingerie underneath. Elle is very pretty, probably size 8/10 (I don't think she's any smaller than Michelle who states on her profile she's a 10). Bit of a tummy, and I would say is a few years older than stated on her profile, not that it matters. Her best feature are her legs which are fucking amazing in stockings.

The meet
Nice flat on a nice street in Hammersmith. Offered wine on arrival. We got through quite a lot (for me) in two hours. Lots of oral with excellent deepthroat and facefucking, RO plus fingers and toys, sex in numerous positions, highlights were standing doggie followed by facial for the first pop and reverse cowgirl for the second. Anal was good, only in doggie for me. She stretched out a bit with a buttplug first and despite what it says on her profile she didn't seem to have any problems with my cock which is above average. I asked if I could take it quickly right away and she said yes. Great girl to talk to in between rounds.

Overall
Attractive girl who delivers an excellent service with a great attitude. Despite that, I doubt I'll see her again. My tastes are very vanilla and I get the impression she's moving more and more towards the S&M and group side of the market. I think I would probably bore her!