Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: petiteLia oriental London  (Read 2877 times)

Offline richiewalsh

Anybody met petiteLia (External Link/Members Only
Pics seem too good to be true, but she has some good initial feedback...

Offline Swapmeister

Member since September 2017 and your maiden post is to randomly ask about a wg. Come on. At least try not to make it so obvious that you are a tout.

Offline richiewalsh

Thanks for the helpful response.
Anybody else out there not a dckhead and want to help?

James999

Two shit posts and a whinging report to admin, seriously  :thumbsdown:

Stortford

Jesus Christ bloke ask for some info gets jumped if you cant help don't reply.

Offline hillingdonpete

« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 08:39:01 pm by hillingdonpete »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Jesus Christ bloke ask for some info gets jumped if you cant help don't reply.

Best fuck off back into the shadows then hadn't you.  :hi: :hi:

Stortford

Here comes the forum hard nut  :sarcastic:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline richiewalsh

Apologies on the link, thanks for that.
Given the responses so far, I take it nobody on here has seen here. Will organise a meet and post a review on here.
Still don't understand why people get so many kicks out of trolling here, nothing better to do?

Offline richiewalsh

Two shit posts and a whinging report to admin, seriously  :thumbsdown:

Not sure what your point is. Asked a question, cunt trolled it, I reported him as a troll. So what? You belong in the same category after 13k posts and zero reviews...

Offline DipsyDoodle

When people have been a member for 9 months, not posting any reviews, then asking for help, it tends to set things off.   :bomb:

Regarding your question, two of her four AW feedbacks are from legitimate punters, so the girl in question is real.  But we all know the problem with AW feedback in that it really gives you no idea of the service.  She has been on my HL for a month or so but haven't gotten round to booking her yet.  I look forward to your review.

Offline Swapmeister

It happens a lot here. Some punter registers, post no comments, let alone reviews, for months or years. And then one day tries to get a girl trending in the forum. It isn't unreasonable to think that you are touting.

The alternative is that you are a genuine punter but you've been silently lurking for past 8 months.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Given the responses so far, I take it nobody on here has seen here. Will organise a meet and post a review on here.
Still don't understand why people get so many kicks out of trolling here, nothing better to do?

:hi: :hi:

As said by others.....

....we are a cynical lot on here.  :cool: :cool:

Online JayEZ2K

There's an initiation process to weed out leeches and touts, and the process can be made worse with certain types of posts.

AW reviews are nearly worthless so that doesn't help. And her price is relatively high and she does outcalls only. If you're new to this I suggest someone else. And yes, writing reviews will help.

Offline batmobile409

Did anyone see her?  Considering it myself but thought I'd rekindle this discussion as there was interest a few months ago but no reviews, so curious if no one actually got around to biting the bullet yet...I'm very hesitant to TOFTT here given she's international, and not in the EE kinda way, but from Taiwan, and I'm usually quite skeptical of girls from there for GFE/higher priced services after having been burned in the past in different cities...

Offline OnTheSly

Did anyone see this lady in the end?  There's two people on this thread that give the impression they were going to (plus the OP who said he'd write a review but didn't - guess that's backed up everyone's initial thoughts!  Could have easily set the record straight by writing a review).

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline HeadChef

Any intel on this one? 44 reviews and 6 field reports on AW but no reviews on this site. 

Offline LLPunting

Classic example of leeches keeping schtumm.

Offline xyfek

There's some info on this girl in another thread:

I've seen Lia on an RB. Nothing special. Age seems genuine and she's a nice girl and has some passion. Wasn't massively attracted to her. Asiana aren't really my thing and I thought she was plain looking. Sex was pretty vanilla and forgettable.

Not a review, but better than nothing :unknown:
From her AW, she looks right up my street, but based on this comment I'm in no rush to go and see for myself.