Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HALLOWEEN  (Read 1200 times)

Offline Kaluuu276

Was thinking about what fellow punters get up to on Halloween night?

I remember going to a all black pussycats Halloween Party which was great.
Then whilst making the journey home, came across various people dressed up in outfits and make ups.

Some horny looking young girls probably partying and getting up to god knows.

So gents got anything planned?

Offline Boundless

Then whilst making the journey home, came across various people dressed up in outfits and make ups.

I find the sight of a gorgeous young bird dressed as a cat to be extremely erotic.

greychap

Nothing, only planned stuff when kids were young. Its just another day to me. Its more of a big deal in the states then over here.

Offline Cuntminion

I am going to try see if I can get my next regular booking for the 31st of October

Maybe find an outfit if it's agreeable  :)

Offline MancSean

PuntAMunter

Nowt beats a sexy witch bitch

Had a WG dress up for halloween for me - she had a skintight red lycra horny li'l devil outfit with horns, tail, cape. It was fucking hell.  :diablo:  :D

Offline Cuntminion

I find the sight of a gorgeous young bird dressed as a cat to be extremely erotic.

Hidden Image/Members Only

zundabar

I have yet to punt during Halloween but for this year I plan to bone a WG as I play spooky scary skeletons.

Deviant

Halloween means Trollstation picking on some unsuspecting prostitute to prank. This is becoming an annual event now on youtube

External Link/Members Only

Ben4454

Maybe for one night only it should be roles switched. Punters become prossies and prossies become punters.

Ok i'll get my coat..

willbred

A few years ago, my brother and I were out in our village on Halloween of a Saturday night, crawling the several great pubs. We lost count of the totty dressed in PVC and god-knows what and as you's expect after a couple our conversation was down to which ones we could shag and how. The winner was a gorgeous young woman dressed as Catwoman, head to foot in skin tight PVC with a whip. It was like a fetishist's convention, I kid you not.