Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage parlour pimp threatens to report me to police for soliciting  (Read 3206 times)

OldAdmin

west8

Knowing how the Police like to blame the victim more often than not, I'd be worried if I were you.

Got a suitcase packed? ;)

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Surely that deserves for the Parlour to be named?

Does the guy even realise what soliciting means.  You would need to not only be in public or public place to do so you would probably have to be in the same bloody country

SirFrank

Did you say do you know who I am?

Offline AnthG

I am confused. If the massage parlour is being discussed on the site. Then this is free advertising for them.

If the massage parlour is being discussed, but people are saying bad things about it, then the owner should concentrate in putting right the things that people are complaining about. Not trying to stifle the negative remarks. As if he did that just means unhappy customers who don't come back and he will never know why.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Nearly all on street Parlours are licensed by the Council...
Drive your car through the front door open your window ask the girls if there doing business and tell the pimp ... That's soliciting  :hi:

JV547845

Your call Admin but I'd name the parlour.  Surely no punter wants to support an establishment run by a twat like that if they've got a better option.

OldAdmin

Having checked the thread properly it seems it's supposed to be 'massage only' parlour, but posts from multiple members confirm sexual massage / happy ending is available, even told so by the receptionist on phone:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47222.0

Still, how is it that I am the one committing soliciting offence? I didn't even know that discussion existed (like 95% of discussions on this site) and even if I lived in the UK, running a site where such discussion happened would not be the CPS definition of soliciting.

His message also boasted about the amount of money he has  :crazy:

vt

If he's that loaded, perhaps you should sue him for defamation of character!!  :D

Barry Shipton

What a prat! If he's that loaded he should get a decent solicitor (the legal kind!) to give him a definition of what a brothel is and the kind of penalties you get for running one.

He's just bricking it that Northumbria Police take a dim view of brothels which is why massage parlours in this area really only offer massages - otherwise they get raided by the boys in blue.

matt-the-prince

I thought the remarks about the place were favourable if anything.  I enjoyed my massage there and had no bother.  Can't understand why it has all suddenly blown up unless the owner is worried about getting the police's or council's attention as the thread is open to google search etc. 

Dave2014

On that basis that you made an enquiry about the provision of sexual services at the massage parlour either:

(a) on the telephone during a conversation, or
(b) via a text message,

then you have not committed the offence of soliciting a person while you were in a street or public place for the purpose of obtaining a sexual service as a prostitute (Section 19 of the Policing and Crime Act 2009 introduced section 51A into the Sexual Offences Act 2003):

51A Soliciting

(1)  It is an offence for a person in a street or public place to solicit another (B) for the purpose of obtaining B's sexual services as a prostitute.
(2)  The reference to a person in a street or public place includes a person in a vehicle in a street or public place.
(3)  A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding level 3 on the standard scale.
(4)  In this section “street” has the meaning given by section 1(4) of the Street Offences Act 1959.”

If you were in another country at the time, again, it would have been impossible as there was no solicitation while you were in a street or public place.

The offence of soliciting described above was created essentially to combat the problem of 'kerb crawling' (and creepy old guys pestering women in parks etc.)

Basically, the pimp is talking complete and utter bollocks.

Offline smiths

Having checked the thread properly it seems it's supposed to be 'massage only' parlour, but posts from multiple members confirm sexual massage / happy ending is available, even told so by the receptionist on phone:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47222.0

Still, how is it that I am the one committing soliciting offence? I didn't even know that discussion existed (like 95% of discussions on this site) and even if I lived in the UK, that would not be the CPS definition of soliciting.

A feeble attempt to close discussion of them down by trying to scare you. The local police in the area will already know whether its a brothel or not and if they wished to would confirm this for definite by sending a copper in undercover of course, as easy as can be.

Offline Sedlmayer

I am confused. If the massage parlour is being discussed on the site. Then this is free advertising for them.

If the massage parlour is being discussed, but people are saying bad things about it, then the owner should concentrate in putting right the things that people are complaining about. Not trying to stifle the negative remarks. As if he did that just means unhappy customers who don't come back and he will never know why.

You're attempting to apply the normal rules of business to prostitution and unfortunately that pretty well never works.