Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you ever punted on a Sunday?  (Read 2512 times)

Online Anadin

Saturday, Sunday and Monday are the worst days for punting in my experience but as I tend to go with regulars I've managed to get to appointments on days and times I'd generally consider borderline impossible to be seen.

Offline shagmore

punt when I feel horney so, basically any day or time of the week. Sunday being no exception - apart from maybe the choice being a bit limited

Offline king tarzan

Yes.
Many times in the morning...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline adamwestbb

Sunday around 4pm, got back home in time for songs of praise :D

Shitty punt though, reviewed her.

Online sparkus

Of course I bloody well have. Are you a vicar or something?

There's no better day to have the bishop bashed either.

JV547845

Yes but it's a scared day.  So I only do anal on Sundays

Offline James_m

Yes many years ago before I knew of ukp. Mid morning stroll to buy Sunday papers in aldgate and have some quick fun. Sunday is fun day!

Offline Jamandcream

Second ever punt was a Sunday with a new girl in the area.
Dad had picked up the kids and she was really hot and did not seem to care about the time.

Even better if they offer you a roast dinner afterwards

Offline MrMatrix

If there's a window available for a punt on a Sunday I will consider taking it. Cant remember the last time I did a Sunday punt TBH.

Offline howrude

I've punted on Sundays loads of times. Often easier as I'm not working.

Offline MrMatrix

I've punted on Sundays loads of times. Often easier as I'm not working.
As a regular punter on Sundays is there any chance you could do a review please. Doesn't seem quite fair that you use this site as a resource on the back of our reviews and you dont make any commitment of the same. So how about it howrude.  :hi:

Offline Malvolio

Certainly aren't as many WGs working on a Sunday as on other days of the week, so the choice is limited, but I've had several punts on a Sunday.