Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: And the most bizarre feedback of the day award goes to...  (Read 863 times)

Offline FCB

Well, at least we now know that she does French kiss
 :D
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 04:33:21 am by FCB »

Offline hgivv

:hi: to her, she does describe herself as a "DIRTY-WILD-KINKY-NAUGHTY chick!!"

Her rebuttal sounds fair enough.

Thanks for this kamu, I 've just checked out her UKP reviews - many and varied, all entertaining. Her profile looks like it's been written by Henning Wehn.

Interesting, might give this girl a go myself.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 05:10:03 am by hgivv »

Online NervousJ

French kissing her bloody cat....ha ha ha ha

Better than rimming I suppose....

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She must have a lot of time on her hands 687 free pictures and 396 paid ones.

This W/G popped in my searches on A/W. After doing some research on UKP. IMO she one to avoid.

I some times just skip over the profile (on A/W search) and other times, just chuckle at some of her A/W feed back as well:

Sorry quote fest  :lol:

Very rushed service so she could go to the gym... Paid for an hour got 15min, not happy

BEWARE and AVOID this rude con artist. Not the girl in photos and she will rip you off. Uneducated and ugly fat girl. Worst experience of my life so far..

*** NEGATIVE BAD *** During the session, she turned on the computer, logged into AW and showed me how to do feedback. She didn't make up the time. *NEGATIVE*

total garbage and a complete con artist

very nice through out the phone, rude and aggressive, and completely uneducated in person. However, she doesn't offer much of her enjoy list. ugly face

Worst polish girl ever. GENTS this girl does not offer most of her enjoy list. She is rude and agressive. stay AWAY if you want to avoid trouble, honestly.

AWFUL, VERY RUSHED, NOT SAFE

Here some quotes from her reviews on UKP

The retard bitch is in Myddleton Rd near Bounds Green.

I left, 80£ wasted, I was thinking at one point to force them to give me the money back, I've seen a guy hiding behind a tent when I went to the bathroom, nothing scaring though, I was so mad that I really wanted to smash the house and beat the hell out of anybody there...
This place need to be reported in my opinion...

She was not impressed with what she saw and started saying it was not hygienic for me not to be shaved down below,so it could only be covered oral

I had little choice then so carried on.After more amateurish attempts by me for sex she wasted a lot of time by insisting on trying out some blindfolds,hand cuffs and dildo rear entry.Once I felt something else back there and realised what she wanted to do I insisted no way.

Overall I had a pretty bad experience

Anyway, once I had given her the money, she took her cat out of a cage (I hadn't realised it was in there at this point) and gave it to me. She then went upstairs to the second floor, for what felt like an age, leaving me to entertain the cat. Firstly, I didn't want to be stuck looking after a cat (what if I'd been allergic?) and secondly, she really did disappear for a long time.

Eventually, when she came back, she wanted to talk to me about her cat, and paid much more attention to it than she did to me.

After I came, she wanted to talk more about her cat, and was not interested at all in helping me get hard for a second time. I took the initiative and started on myself but everytime I went to touch her breasts or any other part of her body, she basically batted me away. The strangest thing was after a little while, she started masturabting herself and asked me to choke her, which I did.

Overall, her attitude was terrible and it was very bad value for money. Stay clear.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her personality is awful...she just has too much attitude and talks alot and mostly shit.

She is independent (so she says) because i asked her if she has friends so i could change my mind and have one of them instead, she keeps a key with her so she locks you in the apartment and only she can let you out which is kinda scary when you think about it!

I don’t think she does even half of what she says on her profile because i was going to take a picture of her body and she slapped it away, even though her profile says so.

She took the money and just walks out for like 5 minutes.

I stuck my finger up her strange and afterwards i washed it twice and i could still smell it on my hand for several hours i guess that explains the dirty chick name!

And i left like 5-10 minutes early because she was chatting so much shit and her face and personality were not great

Definitely avoid at all costs!

i took a risk and it didnt pay off this time :(