Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know of this girl?  (Read 1632 times)

lovegreeneyes

External Link/Members Only

I know she was married cherry or something like that before.  Not sure if anyone has had the pleasure(?) Or maybe not!

Cheers

Offline TheLastSamuari

External Link/Members Only

I know she was married cherry or something like that before.  Not sure if anyone has had the pleasure(?) Or maybe not!

Cheers

ya link doesnt work..

lovegreeneyes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'll have to try this, no idea why it didnt work.

Still same question.  Anybody done her yet?

Offline muddy funxter

no she bid a couple of my reverse auctions, but wants full rate for car meet, or me to get hotel then her fee which I think is to expensive for someone you may not even click with!

lovegreeneyes

Seems a bit strong, especially with the rates for a hotel room these days.  I suppose if she's hot to trot it might be OK, but to be honest car sex for full amount might put me off a bit. I'll wait for a better review before mounting this horse!

lovegreeneyes

Not a busy WG obviously.  Don't think I'll risk it, although like everyone says here it's very slim pickings in Essex.  If anyone has any recommendations for Southend area, I'll go for it. Cheers

Offline socks

Out of curiosity, why the interest in her? Crap profile, shit photos, unspectacular services, limited availability, expensive  :unknown:

lovegreeneyes

None, other than the pickings are pretty sparse around here and I remembered her previous profile.  Like as you say its an unremarkable profile but still has some decent AW feedback, as if that's to be trusted.  Thought there might be some more objective reviews here.

Offline sxman

None, other than the pickings are pretty sparse around here and I remembered her previous profile.  Like as you say its an unremarkable profile but still has some decent AW feedback, as if that's to be trusted.  Thought there might be some more objective reviews here.

Essex isn't that sparse, outcalls only and agree with the above comment above shit profile and expensive.

lovegreeneyes

More Hockley/Rayleigh area, really not much apart from EEs.