Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cole massage - Barton in Fabian  (Read 1896 times)

Offline Blackpanther

Visited this place last week and although the girl was very pleasant I can honesty say I wouldn’t have accepted B2B even if I was getting paid. For me not attractive the place smelt and if I hadn’t of dropped a blue pill I think it would have never happened. Steer clear is my advice...

External Link/Members Only

Offline LarryPab

That reads as a negative and I take it the meeting you have reviewed is the one mentioned in this thread.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=168993.0

You also have another review in the West Midlands that has been rated positive but reads as a negative.  You might want to ask admin to change the rtings.

Offline Sinz

Rating amended - the post reads Negative

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 385
Did the OP ask for the rating to be changed?

Regardless of how it reads, he should confirm before anyone changes it?

vw

Is it one of your Asian friends in the review ILO?   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Agree though should be agreed with OP, but is fuckign obvious that its a neg.

Offline Sinz

If you can give me one reason why the review should be Positive or Neutral, it would be helpful to understand your view point

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
If you can give me one reason why the review should be Positive or Neutral, it would be helpful to understand your view point
Yes i can, its the OP’s review, shouldn’t you confirm his choice rather than decide for him? Im not saying it’s NOT a negative, I’m saying we don’t have the right to decide for him, we aren’t moderators.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Is it one of your Asian friends in the review ILO?   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mate one day if your a good boy, you might have friends too  :lol: :lol:

I was told your mum had to wrap bacon around your neck just so the dog would play with you  :lol:

vw

Mate one day if your a good boy, you might have friends too  :lol: :lol:

I was told your mum had to wrap bacon around your neck just so the dog would play with you  :lol:

though so, this establishment is on your knight list then like that maya.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

You will get demoted if you fail and mike may get your role.   :scare: :scare:

My dog is muslim anyway.

What is it with you obsessing about my friends you were asking if i pmed someone the other day.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 09:02:24 pm by vw »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
though so, this establishment is on your knight list then like that maya.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

You will get demoted if you fail and mike may get your role.   :scare: :scare:

Im simply mentioning the instruction admin said to me regarding this when he added me, do you think im wrong (again)?

vw

Im simply mentioning the instruction admin said to me regarding this when he added me, do you think im wrong (again)?

No you are not wrong read my first reply, but suspect your motivation due to your reputation.  Hope its a case of you being a good helper.   :hi:

Agree though should be agreed with OP

Offline Sinz

Yes i can, its the OP’s review, shouldn’t you confirm his choice rather than decide for him? Im not saying it’s NOT a negative, I’m saying we don’t have the right to decide for him, we aren’t moderators.

That’s is not a reason why the review should be Positive or Neutral

I used common sense, as the OP has clearly made an error and forgot to choose the correct rating.

I do not think what I have done in this case is wrong, unless the Admin says so.

Noticed you have reported it to Admin and raised a complaint, let’s see what the response is.

Meanwhile, the OP has logged in several times and have not bothered to comment about this matter whatsoever- so again probably not a wise move to wait for a response from the OP, all the while misleading punters with incorrect rating.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 10:13:45 pm by Sinz »

Offline Blackpanther

Not meaning to mislead  :wacko:and anyone who actually read my post could easily tell I’d made a mistake.
I lot of people on here are very critical of reviews.
For me I won’t be posting, sharing or commenting on this forum anymore as far too many serious idiots with too much time on there hands. Goodbye  :wacko:

vw

Not meaning to mislead  :wacko:and anyone who actually read my post could easily tell I’d made a mistake.
For me I won’t be posting, sharing or commenting on this forum anymore as far too many serious idiots with too much time on there hands. Goodbye  :wacko:

iloveoral putting punters off again.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Then fuck off, no offence meant obviously  :hi:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
That’s is not a reason why the review should be Positive or Neutral

I used common sense, as the OP has clearly made an error and forgot to choose the correct rating.

I do not think what I have done in this case is wrong, unless the Admin says so.

Noticed you have reported it to Admin and raised a complaint, let’s see what the response is.

Meanwhile, the OP has logged in several times and have not bothered to comment about this matter whatsoever- so again probably not a wise move to wait for a response from the OP, all the while misleading punters with incorrect rating.

We both know your not allowed to do that, you made a personal choice to change a rating (admitted it was clear as glass negative) but we aren’t moderators. Boss’s words not mine, sorry matey.

vw

Says the forum clown  :lol:

banned how many times iloveoral /asian dave?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

think you are the clown a touting clown at that.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
banned how many times iloveoral /asian dave?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

think you are the clown a touting clown at that.

Your a broken record Peter Kay, no new material, its a bit boring now  :hi:

You post earlier that You agree with my comment about we dont have a right to change ratings, but still bang on at me being in the wrong, are the voices in your head arguing again?

You need a cuddle pal

vw

Your a broken record Peter Kay, no new material, its a bit boring now  :hi:

You post earlier that You agree with my comment about we dont have a right to change ratings, but still bang on at me being in the wrong, are the voices in your head arguing again?

You need a cuddle pal

I agreed in principle and have not said you are wrong, but I'm very suspicious of your motives. 

Material may be old when it comes to you, but so is your history of shady tout/wk behaviour. 

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I agreed in principle and have not said you are wrong, but I'm very suspicious of your motives. 

if your really that bother go look what else I do to help here, you might be suprised, obviously admin trusts me Or I wouldnt be moving stuff around and editing the site would I?....

Material may be old when it comes to you, but so is your history of shady tout/wk behaviour.
chinese proverb say man who lives in the past has no future

Im off bed matey, sleep on it and come back with something funny, sleep tight pal  :hi:

vw

chinese proverb say man who lives in the past has no future

did uncle tell you to post that?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

As we are on quotes and proverbs, one for you.  Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Yhe Maya thread pointed to you needing a history reminder. 

To plagiarise another member.   :hi:

you'll thank me in the long run  :sarcastic:

« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 01:11:07 am by vw »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

To plagiarise another member.   :hi:

plagiarism

noun: the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Not sure I follow your comment but its really cute that you mention Cuey   :dancegirl:  :rose:

Offline HailWood

plagiarism

noun: the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Not sure I follow your comment but its really cute that you mention Cuey   :dancegirl:  :rose:
Wonder if VW PM'd him for permission to use  :D

vw

Wonder if VW PM'd him for permission to use  :D

Did Hannah tell you to post that?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline HailWood

Did Hannah tell you to post that?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
I think we have all worked out that Cuebie's 'super duper all seeing word scanning software' is in actual fact a PM from you calling for assistance.  ;)

vw

I think we have all worked out that Cuebie's 'super duper all seeing word scanning software' is in actual fact a PM from you calling for assistance.  ;)

I dont need assistance thanks,  woudl suspect the post reports system is part of his closely guarded algorithm.

As for prossies controlling your posts that's an outright disgrace posting for them, my detection software worked you out before your 200th post.   :bomb: :bomb:

Offline HailWood

I dont need assistance thanks,  woudl suspect the post reports system is part of his closely guarded algorithm.

As for prossies controlling your posts that's an outright disgrace posting for them, my detection software worked you out before your 200th post.   :bomb: :bomb:
He will be here soon..........

As for your programming skills, you clearly don't perform V-model testing. I think a random generator algorithm would be more predictive than your model at any form of discrimination. It would be interesting to work out you good:bad ratio. How many accusations of dodginess v successful outcome (i.e. A banning) - 1:1000s is guess

vw

He will be here soon..........

As for your programming skills, you clearly don't perform V-model testing. I think a random generator algorithm would be more predictive than your model at any form of discrimination. It would be interesting to work out you good:bad ratio. How many accusations of dodginess v successful outcome (i.e. A banning) - 1:1000s is guess

More author licence as you like to call it, look at the post reports for real stats, clearly the controller of your posts cannot see them.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

don't get to comfy touting prossie sock puppet.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline HailWood

More author licence as you like to call it, look at the post reports for real stats, clearly the controller of your posts cannot see them.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

don't get to comfy touting prossie sock puppet.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
So long as you don't get too comfy with your neo-trolling - beware of billy goats gruff  :sarcastic:

vw

So long as you don't get too comfy with your neo-trolling - beware of billy goats gruff  :sarcastic:
I'm never comfy but also have noting to fear, i'm not the one deceiving the forum with what you call author licence.   :bomb: :bomb:

Offline HailWood

I'm never comfy but also have noting to fear
Rubbish - You just protect brand VW; hard man image that cares not one jot whether he puts off a punters from reviewing or commenting if his opinion or style does not conform to you own limited perspective of what is right and wrong.
I'll bet many will consider you skirt close to the line of trolling and are devious.
There is a character in the kids movie, Trolls, called Chef. There is a similarity - VirtualChef - VC!

Hidden Image/Members Only

vw

Rubbish - You just protect brand VW; hard man image that cares not one jot whether he puts off a punters from reviewing or commenting if his opinion or style does not conform to you own limited perspective of what is right and wrong.
I'll bet many will consider you skirt close to the line of trolling and are devious.
There is a character in the kids movie, Trolls, called Chef. There is a similarity - VirtualChef - VC!

Hidden Image/Members Only

More author licence as you like to call it  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:, well done, which one of your prossie controllers wrote that for you?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline HailWood

More author licence as you like to call it  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:, well done, which one of your prossie controllers wrote that for you?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Sauce for the goose isn't sauce for the gander then, Chef.  :sarcastic:

EDIT: anyone interested launch this and scroll down to personality- maybe a different story but remarkable similarities
External Link/Members Only)

Nearly PMSL when I read that.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 02:55:43 pm by MikeTheBike »

vw

Sauce for the goose isn't sauce for the gander then, Chef.  :sarcastic:

The mudlands girls must love driving the remote control bike, Mandys post about you on uke cracked me up the other day, very telling.   :bomb: :bomb:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 02:55:29 pm by vw »

Offline HailWood

The mudlands girls must love driving the remote control bike, Mandys post about you on uke cracked me up the other day, very telling.   :bomb: :bomb:
Sorry Chef, did you comment on that thread. Must have missed it...  :sarcastic:

vw

Sorry Chef, did you comment on that thread. Must have missed it...  :sarcastic:

Her assuming your unwavering loyalty was very telling.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

anyway I know you peeked when mandy pmed you to complain.    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline HailWood

anyway I know you peeked when mandy pmed you to complain.    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Chef coooking up lies now.  :bomb:
You don't "know" that do you?

vw

Chef coooking up lies now.  :bomb:
You don't "know" that do you?

prove you didn't peek, you manage to finds all the other posts you shouldn't without peeking.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline HailWood

prove you didn't peek, you manage to finds all the other posts you shouldn't without peeking.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
You are the accuser the onus is on you, Chef, to prove that I did.
You can't, can you. Just trying to cover up your misconstrued lie. :bomb:

vw

You are the accuser the onus is on you, Chef, to prove that I did.
You can't, can you. Just trying to cover up your misconstrued lie. :bomb:

not at all, the proof is there for everyone replying to threads by posters you ignore, peeking is the only way to see them.

As for mandy assuming your unwavering loyalty. bet that post made you squirm.   :vomit: :vomit:

Offline HailWood

not at all, the proof is there for everyone replying to threads by posters you ignore, peeking is the only way to see them.

As for mandy assuming your unwavering loyalty. bet that post made you squirm.   :vomit: :vomit:
You've been drinking the cooking sherry. Have I replied to any post you have made since I said you were an irrelevance on UKE and chose to block you?
As for Mandy assuming anything with regard to me - isn't this just another of your misrepresentations, Chef, or can you justify this in any way?

vw

You've been drinking the cooking sherry. Have I replied to any post you have made since I said you were an irrelevance on UKE and chose to block you?
As for Mandy assuming anything with regard to me - isn't this just another of your misrepresentations, Chef, or can you justify this in any way?

I advise posters to read her replies to you there, thus no misrepresentation, read them all.  .  :wacko: :crazy:

Offline HailWood

I advise posters to read her replies to you there, thus no misrepresentation, read them all.  .  :wacko: :crazy:
Honestly, you are sad. Help the guys out who have a life outside UKE ans UKP and post one which might support your theory.  :unknown:

Offline Jack Sinn

I’m not one to usually comment between your twos casual flirting but I’ll be honest as funny as I do find the “witty repertoire” (sarcasm) at times, I am getting tired of scrolling through pages of your arguments to see if there is anything on topic and of use in the thread.

Offline HailWood

I’m not one to usually comment between your twos casual flirting but I’ll be honest as funny as I do find the “witty repertoire” (sarcasm) at times, I am getting tired of scrolling through pages of your arguments to see if there is anything on topic and of use in the thread.
Apologies, and a point well made. I will try my best to abstain from baiting the Chef. :hi:

Offline Picti

Well said mate  :thumbsup:. Especially over multiple threads, monotonously repetitive, and with the loosest, if any, association with the actual thread topic.

Offline scutty brown

Don't be a twat. You mean SAUSAGES

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Don't be a twat. You mean SAUSAGES

It is sausages haha

It is actually a saying thats been kicking around for over 40 years i remember it, was trying to disguise it from what i normally say, well spotted matey haha