Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvaceous Gemma (Coventry and Coalville)  (Read 2113 times)

7 review(s) for English Curvy Gemma  (5 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline BlueRock

External Link/Members Only
Had her on my hotlist for a while
Comma were good.
Gemma herself is attractive and reminds me a little of Sara Jayne.
She has more weight on her than in the photos and has a bit of a tum.
Service wise it was pretty vanilla and felt a bit rushed.
Owo was good but nothing out of the ordinary and over too soon. As far as the main event goes either overly thick condom or too much lube (unless it was natural) as couldn't feel a great deal. Moans and "fuck me's" were not great. I know they are invariably put on but sometimes they are more obviously fake than others.
Wasn't a crap punt but for the price she charges its not a positive.
Wouldn't see again unless £60 for 30mins.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
BR, she appears to be based in Coventry.

Is there any reason why you have posted your review in the East Mids section? Please post if you wish to move it into the West Mids section.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 385
External Link/Members Only
Had her on my hotlist for a while
Comma were good.
Gemma herself is attractive and reminds me a little of Sara Jayne.
She has more weight on her than in the photos and has a bit of a tum.
Service wise it was pretty vanilla and felt a bit rushed.
Owo was good but nothing out of the ordinary and over too soon. As far as the main event goes either overly thick condom or too much lube (unless it was natural) as couldn't feel a great deal. Moans and "fuck me's" were not great. I know they are invariably put on but sometimes they are more obviously fake than others.
Wasn't a crap punt but for the price she charges its not a positive.
Wouldn't see again unless £60 for 30mins.
I've had a few punts very similar and expected a better standard at a higher price thinking I'd return for less but I've paid over the top, agree with the neutral matey.

Offline BlueRock

She works in Cov and may be there today but she also works in coalville she moves about a bit hence east mids not west mids.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
She works in Cov and may be there today but she also works in coalville she moves about a bit hence east mids not west mids.

Thanks for the Clarification. Have added Coalville to the Topic Subject, otherwise it may get moved to WM.

Offline BlueRock

Cheers.
More I think about it the more I think its bordering on negative. Was the terrible fake dirty talk and moans. Just blatant "hurry ups" whilst her phone was buzzing away. Took calls during start and finish of punt too. For £80 you expect better than production line.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Cheers.
More I think about it the more I think its bordering on negative. Was the terrible fake dirty talk and moans. Just blatant "hurry ups" whilst her phone was buzzing away. Took calls during start and finish of punt too. For £80 you expect better than production line.

Now it is possible to re-rate your review, such that you can change it AFTER having posted it, once the dust has settled down. This Change request can ONLY be made by the OP and OP only, and not by other members, just because their opinion differd from the author's.

Have a think, and if you wish to change it, post in this same thread.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 12:37:50 pm by CoolTiger »