Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mercedes - Debbies massage - Anerley  (Read 1965 times)

Offline pumps

Comms: British Maid, no problems there.

Girl: Half Indian & Half British white, Nice enough personality, Shes talkative at the right times, but not exactly what I expected looks wise. The pictures on the website would have you believe she has a lovely golden complexion but in fact just a dark tone.
They (the photos) also allude to a nice juicy butt and wide feminine hips but somehow it was the opposite, she is very slim and a small butt.

Service: She's definitely not in the job solely because of the money, she really does apply herself and genuinely wants to satisfy you.

OWO, DFK to name a couple of things offered.

If I could draw just one negative thing from the event she's rather hairy, lower back, thighs & butt I suppose its down to her heritage.

Paid £70 for 30mins

External Link/Members Only

UberX

I have heard about this place but never went there. do this girls allow two times in 30 min session?

Offline pumps

I have heard about this place but never went there. do this girls allow two times in 30 min session?

Its literally as many times as you can or want to.  your paying for the time only here.

I've been visiting this place for 5 years now

UberX

Its literally as many times as you can or want to.  your paying for the time only here.

I've been visiting this place for 5 years now

Thanks my friend that's good. I shall pay a visit to this parlour. :thumbsup: