Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @ MILF WENDY @ , Hendon Central  (Read 3325 times)

14 review(s) for MILF WENDY (13 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6089331) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline jesus_jones

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A good VFM shag at £50 for 30 mins. I was well out of my manor on a lunch meet, so booked her very last minute.

Location is not the most pleasant of areas, flat on top of a shop. I wouldn't want to walk up that staircase at night - there were pieces of furniture dumped by the gate and it stank of piss. The flat itself was clean with a spacious room and en suite shower.

Wendy appears exactly as her photos. She is in ridiculously fit for a woman of 45. Tall, long legs, great ass and overall a lovely tight body with enhanced tits. Her English is poor and comms were handled by a (grumpy) maid. Wendy is much more happy/energetic so don't let the maid put you off.

DFK - on offer straight away and she kisses in a very sensual way. Lot's of tongue-rolling and slow lip-biting.

OWO - Really good. Worked her way up from the balls to the tip really slowly, then devoured the whole thing and flicked her tongue on my balls while deepthroating. I can't fault her owo at all. She even used my dick as a microphone to sing along with the music playing in the background.

Reverse oral - Excellent hygiene and she seemed to enjoy being eaten-out. Took 2 fingers with no issue and got quite wet. She doesn't do fingers up the bum but allowed a gentle rub. She did cut me off abruptly and said 'sex baby' before I could ask for 69.

Sex - she is nice and tight and knows how to grind. She is perfectly happy for you to take the lead and pound away. Her legs look great when pinned back in mish.

Finish - OWO until CIM completion. She sucked slowly until every drop was drained, then ran to the bathroom.

Overall, for a £50 punt, I can't complain. I am not into MILFs so much, but I found her incredibly sexy. Her OWO/CIM alone made it a good punt. Great technique.

I should mention that you might want to check if 30 mins is a 1-pop deal. I didn't ask so I am not sure as I came at about 25mins and had 5mins to clean up so used all of my time up.

password02

Thanks for the review JJ but would an hour at extra £20 be better value?

Offline Steve2

Looks good JJ

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

@Password. It would if you need an hr but for me 30 mins is good

If you can only manage 1/2 hr and cum once then the extra £20 is wasted
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 03:58:56 pm by Steve2 »

Offline shagbambi

Thanks for the review.  She has been on my HL but I thought the pics might be doctored.  Obviously not!

Offline Clooney

That is one extra-slutty, hot looking MILF!!!

Were there any extra costs at all? Also I wonder if there is a limit on the number of pops in a longer booking.

jjpsweet

Offline jesus_jones

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Forgive my laziness, couldn't be bothered to open a new thread.

Wendy has resurfaced and I saw her recently. She's 50 next month and still looks great for her age. My review from 4 yrs ago still stands, but she's now located a 5 minute walk from turnpike lane station.

She told me she leaves on 22nd August.

Flat isn't great btw, there are 2 other younger (and less attractive girls) walking around and shouting crap at each other. Bath gets blocked. Small fan in her room doesn't help much given the hot weather.

Anyway, Wendy is still great. Clearly enjoys what she does.

Offline LLPunting

How tall is this GILF

And is swallow 10 (CIM) +10 or just 10 extra to time bought?

Offline jesus_jones

How tall is this GILF

And is swallow 10 (CIM) +10 or just 10 extra to time bought?

I wouldn't know about those extras because I didn't receive them this time. Last time she did CIM free.

She's about 5'9. Hope that helps.