Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ALICE_THAI, East Croydon  (Read 1011 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7248504) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jdkaw

Profile External Link/Members Only

Meet happened last week

Communication and Price:
Very fast replies with useful information in the messages. £130 for the hour with no extras taken. Confirmed cum twice in an hour.

Flat in a small block so no reception to worry about. Around 10 minute walk from East Croydon, only downside is that it's right between two pubs, and as I went on a Saturday night there were a lot of smokers by the entrance so not discreet at all, but they all seemed to be pretty smashed so not very observant. Thankfully I was let in immediately. The flat's kitchen has been converted into a punters den with the rest of the flat blocked so not very spacious.

Looks and attitude:
Clearly the girl in the photos. As mentioned in previous reviews a bit of editing has been done and she is probably closer to 35 than 28, but still attractive with some well done fake boobs and a great arse when in doggy.
Really friendly throughout and made the punt feel non-transactional. English not the best, but good enough.

Services
Money handed over, stripped and off into the shower for the good ol' Asian dick rub/clean, which was actually enjoyable compared to others I've had from some Chinese milfs.
Great owo with good depth and attention to the balls while caressing her fake boobs before moving onto cowgirl where she has good rhythm with nipple sucking allowed. She doesn't try and lead/ control the direction of the punt which is a refreshing change.
Switch into missionary then onto a good pounding in doggy which she seems to enjoy to complete round 1.
Nice chat in the cooldown period before more of the same of round 2. She did seem to get a bit tired around the 40 minute mark, but she was still eager to please.
Didn't feel like I was going to cum in sex this round so ended with a tit wank/ wank before unloading on her boobs.

All in all a great punt and may go back for 30 mins before she leaves in December/ January.
Attached photo is probably the most accurate of the bunch.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 03:08:16 pm by jdkaw »