Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: .Gabrielle. Typical poor Rom service - Kingston  (Read 651 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7428020) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline babayaga69

External Link/Members Only

Tempted by her profiles photo and took one for the team

Fee: 15mins £60, now even upped the price after moving more central

Comm: Quick response by the maid but changed what was agreed last minute

Girl: She doesn’t look 1/2 as attractive as her photos, tits are big but very sagged for her age, she looks early to mid twenty. Face really plastic with Botox and lip filler

Service: Made me wait 20mins and gave the green light when I was looking for plan b, grumpy looking rom, agreed 2 pops in 45mins by text and said only once when I got there. I was horny so just opted 15mins and just wanted to nut and leave.

Bj was ow, owo extra 20 which I knew it’d be sh*t so didn’t bother with it. Very quick and refused to carry on for longer, probably last a minute. Dom on and when I tried to fuck her, she kept saying slowly with a painful looking face, I’m not even big or girthy. Hold my cock while I was fucking her and only let go of it after few minutes, keep sighing and told me to stop when I was moving harder. I managed to nut and leave quickly after.

Return? No way, I could have walked and I saw her face and attitude but couldn’t be arsed looking and travelling to a plan b and I needed to nut.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2023, 10:10:06 am by babayaga69 »

Offline FiveKnuckles

Thanks for TOFTT.   Better luck next time.

Must be a small crew at location, hop away from bentalls parking?
Was planning to drive to Kingston and check Antonia (External Link/Members Only) and smash that bod.  :wacko:  Think it'll be the same terrible experience and will save coins.

Offline ollielon

thanks for TOFTT ... typical rom behaviour ... you can never know and like you i find it hard to leave when horny and no plan B ... much appreciate again !  :hi:

Offline Crockers

I don't fuck any of the Romanians who work in that group in Kingston now.

I know the block of flats you mean. Been there seven times, for seven girls, including once for a great duo.

Did fuck a nice independent Romanian in Kingston Borough a few times, but she's long gone.

She's in my reviews somewhere.

See below, and I doubt if anything's changed. Had a few nice meets, but they're too flaky.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=296742.0
« Last Edit: October 10, 2023, 02:42:20 pm by Crockers »

Offline ollielon

so Kingston is to avoid for Rom you recon ? thanks for the tip

Offline Trex

I don't fuck any of the Romanians who work in that group in Kingston now.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=296742.0

Same with me, usually bait and switch scam or bad service, so I stop seeing Roms in Kingston for years. The Brazilian are a bit similar a hit or miss in that area.

Offline jakesurrey7

OP do you think she is the woman in the pictures?

Offline babayaga69

OP do you think she is the woman in the pictures?

Yeh I think so, the girl I saw had no make up and do look like the one in the photos.

Offline Crockers

Same with me, usually bait and switch scam or bad service, so I stop seeing Roms in Kingston for years. The Brazilian are a bit similar a hit or miss in that area.

Yeah. Fucked a couple of Brazilians in Kingston. One was decent but ghosted me the second time. I reviewed her.

The second was perfunctory. Not reviewed as was well before the date I was allowed to join.

I saw a third Brazilian in Kingston but she looked nothing like her pics. I walked. Reviewed her as well.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2023, 04:49:30 pm by Crockers »