Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @DELUXE TANYA@ - Paddington Incall  (Read 1249 times)

88 review(s) for @DELUXE TANYA@ (78 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Taeguk

Tanya is highly rated on here and for good reason as I recently found out. I wanted to add another well-earned review to her list should any fellow members here be thinking about a visit just as I did following the great intel here.

YMMV, but it was a very easy experience booking with Tanya, I had texted a few days before, as there are reviews here saying she is hard to get hold of! Here's my intel report.

AW Profile: External Link/Members Only

Time/Cost: £130 for 60 minutes, plus £20 anal = £150

Comms: Text first to book, then call the day before to confirm

Location: Quiet street, easy walk from Paddington, didn’t drive so can’t comment on parking

Looks: Better than AW profile, does not do her justice. Lovely blonde, in good shape and would have guessed younger than stated age. Very enticing pair of bolt ons, seemed well done. Wearing the outfit I had requested.

Services: OWO, DFK, Anal, shared shower

The Meet: I was greeted by a smiling Tanya peeking from behind the door, looking lovely in the outfit requested. Some introductory kisses to break the ice and I was encouraged to get comfortable by Tanya in her nice clean place - where I handed over the cash - ready for the fun.

I found Tanya to be very accommodating, whether you want to lead or let her do so. Experienced a number of the likes listed on her profile including a lovely shared shower and DFK enjoying those bolt ons up close including a soapy tit wank before the main event and the reason I had opted to see Tanya - a craving for anal.

Absolutely worth it. A nice tight hole, and she didn't go over board on the lube, could take a good pounding in a few positions on the bed.

Once I had popped in the condom, it was cuddles to catch the breath back after a quick clean-up and water break and I then asked for a massage. Tanya is happy to talk and her English is good for holding a convo. Again, for a GFE-style session it all fit the bill.

One pop was all I was going to manage on that day, and with the little time left, I enjoyed the most of Tanya’s mouth again with more DFK before having another shower before time was up - solo this time, while Tanya chatted and helped dress me after.

Tanya never clockwatched through the meet, and overall was a very easy session, just as I had wanted with that little bit of anal spice thrown in.

Out the door on time, with another round of kissing to say goodbye before back to the real world.

Would I return? Yes, she is highly reviewed and apparently tricky to book for a reason! Some here may have sampled the spicier side of Tanya, but the mainly vanilla side (plus anal) I was looking for absolutely met expectations.

Thanks all, until next time.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 10:32:01 pm by Taeguk »