Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @DELUXE TANYA@ - Paddington  (Read 1707 times)

88 review(s) for @DELUXE TANYA@ (78 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Exarch

External Link/Members Only

Price: £130 for 1 hour. She also charges extras for other services, but opted out of those.

Location: Flat about 10min walk from Paddington station, the road was not busy on the day, which was early afternoon. Nice tidy facilities to have a shower.

Date : Early June.

Comms:
Messaged her with a date and proffered time. Quick response and asked for a phone call on the day in the morning, afterwards given postcode and directions by text.

The girl: She is very attractive MILF, photos are pretty accurate. In flesh she might actually look fitter. She definitely goes to gym. Size she is probably between 6-8. Breasts are enhanced.

Meeting :
Arrived and was greeted by a lovely Tanya in a black lingerie and lovely kiss. Gave her the money. Asked for a shower. After I stepped out and came into the room she was instantly on me jamming her tongue down my throat and giving a very very deep FK. Which continued all the way throughout the meeting. After kissing and and undressing. We jumped into the bed, where she Tanya gave OWO, started slow and then a bit faster and deeper with little facefucking. It felt a bit toothy, but that just made me cum faster and more intensively. I think I like toothy OWO now :D She took it in her mouth. Went out to the bathroom, came back and offered a  massage with some oil. The massage was okay, nothing special. After recovery, dom on and onto the CG, she has lots of energy and probably could ride you for ages she also gives you this seductive look whilst riding you, very hot. But I wanted to do her from behind, so switched to doggie and finished quite quickly. Only thing, that I may nitpick is her arse is small , but firm, however I prefer bigger arses, either way it is just a little nitpick. Still had some time left, so went for RO . Very tidy and clean pussy. Tasted nicely, good moans did not feel fake or anything, after vigorous RO she said she came. Which I think was true, but who knows. Back to shower and out the door.
Stayed over an hour, so no time watching. I would return. Had a great GFE experience with a very fit MILF who aims to please you.

Offline mrx007

Wow, how long has this woman been working? I saw her probably 10 years ago and I think she was a veteran then.

Having said that she was very sexy, super-slim (a rarity), had a lovely soft voice and really was a good experience.

Was in Harrow then. May have to see her again...

Correction: found my review was 2016 so 7 years and I just gave her a positive (just).
« Last Edit: August 09, 2023, 08:31:33 pm by mrx007 »