Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @MAYA BJ LOVER@ - Paddington  (Read 342 times)

2 review(s) for xx ANGEL HOT xx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline NervousEnergy

Hi all
Sorry, not had much time to do reviews lately, so going to do a few together.

This profile seems to have changed hands now; person I saw, image is attached.

On offer was OWO/CIM (didn't get to do, I'll explain later on) and A-levels, for £100 total for one hour.

Looks wise - person I saw was about 32-35 I think, OK looking, slim, about five foot four-ish. Small but pert boobs. Nothing to write home about, maybe 6/10 in my opinion.

Looked on AW and found Maya's profile: External Link/Members Only

Asked what price was for one hour with A/OWO/CIM and was told everything was included, then got texted the postcode - place is about 8-10 mins walk from Paddington Station (depending on your walking speed)

After money handed over, got undressed and got onto the bed.

Oral (without) was not great at all... not sure how to describe it, but she seemed to be moving her head/hands a lot, whilst her mouth in relation to my dick didn't seem to be moving at all; also could feel a lot of tooth.

After a min or two, I asked for her to get the condom on, and she rode me a bit; not much depth to the thrusts though. So, I asked to change to missionary. This was a bit better, as I was able to get a bit deeper. When sufficiently aroused, I asked if we could go for anal. She lubed herself and me up, got into doggie position, I allowed her to guide me in. Once in, my movements were restricted somewhat by the way she was positioning herself and moving; eventually I came, but as I was being restricted movement-wise, was average.

She got the condom off me, helped me clean up; she went to wash her hands then returned within a minute. She offered me a massage, which I accepted. Nothing special, but made the time go by whilst I recovered for round two.

Unfortunately, as her oral technique was awful, I wasn't able to get adequately aroused to come a second time.

I was wondering if this was neutral - but all things considered, in retrospect, no, I think negative.

Hidden Image/Members Only