Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @BUSTY REBECA@ - Ilford  (Read 660 times)

1 review(s) for @BUSTY REBECA@ (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Lance

External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl in passing while seeing another SP in Bethnal Green and wanted to see her if found again as i liked what i saw. Currently she uses this profile. Called her up and arranged to see her an hr later.

Arrived at the location, a residential street and she had me waiting a few minutes before letting me in. Once in i was again pleased with what i saw at first but when you look deeper into her face she’s more late 30’s than late 20’s. She has a lovely body with a lot of tattoos all over her. Big turn on for me. Her feet are battered though. Asked for x2 pop but she said only once in 30mins.

Stripped and layed on the bed with which she gave a pathetic 1-2 min blowy before reaching for the condom. Told her to get on top to which she said no i must get on top. Ploughed her in a few boring positions but each was met with restriction and a little moan. The only enjoyment was that she’s extremely tight

She’s a very friendly lady and ok looking but the service is not what is required

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline iseekcougar1

AW profile no longer matches the photos in the review, seems like there has been a profile swap.