Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @CHANELL25 - Brockley  (Read 427 times)

4 review(s) for @CHANELL25 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline freshboi

I have to say i should have listened to 'Pumps' review cause i was disappointed as soon as she opened the door.  :(
I’m not gonna go into too much detail but...

I as in the area seeing a friend and though I’d go see her as the pics looked good.
It took a while for her to give me the address.
When I got to the street, I phoned her. She then told me to come knock on the door and when i did she answered.
The pics on her profile now must have been heavily photoshopped cause her face looked very different with scars from spots and shed' put on a lot of weight. The main thing that kept me there was her breasts. Which were about to burst outside her bra which was obviously too small.

When we got into her room we sorted out the minors and then she undressed. She had a few stretch marks but that’s nothing in my opinion. She started to suck and did the exact same thing that 'Pumps' stated
The owo was poor, she wanked my cock whilst bobbing her head over my cock.... it was barely touching her mouth
So, I pushed her head down which she didn’t moan about. I also tried to suck her tits, thinking that i might get a chance but she denied me too.

After about 2 mins she turned to me and said 'you want fuck'. At that point i just wanted to blow my load and get out, so I said yes. Straight into doggy for less than 10 mins and then it was over.
The main reason why I’d say it wasn’t good was because she just wanted me out. Her whole-body language said so.

I guess it’s what u get for the price, but I’ve had better for less.

I won’t be going back there....

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

:thumbsup: live and learn, sometimes we think "ah that pumps had a shit time, I'll probably do a lot better".

Which is likely....but it's never the case when it comes to gippo's, we're lucky she was a Hungarian gippo and not romanian otherwise she'd of stank too... small blessings...  :lol:

There are 2 other girls in that dump, that look pretty promising.... Especially one I caught eye contact with on the way into that place.

I will probably go back and road test them.

Offline freshboi

I got a glimpse of a petite girl.
From what i can remeber she looked alright, but I'm not going back there.