Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @Carla Sweet@ - Good time in Tottenham  (Read 1466 times)

18 review(s) for YourHiddenSecret xXx (16 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Goldman2

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The Girl: @Carla Sweet@
£80 for the hour.

Carla has been on my Hot List for a while. After a number of calls in the morning I was about to give up and move on to Plan B when I received a missed call from her. Called back; she said that she had started late. I told her I could get there within the hour. All agreed.

When I arrived at the shared house I was greeted by Carla and we agreed for the hour.

Carla is curvy but has voluptuous curves in all the right places - just right. Her body feels firm. Yes, she maybe short at 5'1" but was not a problem in her red high heels. Started with some LFK and I have to say there have been previous reviews that commented on her hygiene or smoker's breath. There was a hint of smoker's breath, but I have not found this unusual on WGs. And when I later went down on her for some DATY I have to say she tasted good.

Onto the bed and she gave me some OWO for 25 minutes or so before onto covered service. I went down on her for a while and she tasted good here   :) I asked her to go on top but said "no you on top first. You're too big" Whatever, lol I am average. Came fairly quickly after the edging sensual OWO!

Quick massage and then on to round 2 for the last 20 minutes. Finished in mouth and tits. While I was getting dressed she received a call from the next punter. GFE problem - And there's me thinking I was the only one!  :sarcastic:

Dressed and out.

Would I go back: Yes, most definately.

She's in Tottenham Hale for a couple of weeks.