Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thinking about previous punters off putting  (Read 3977 times)

Hullhotpot

I’m a young bloke. I live in the gym and keep myself in good condition. When I go to see a wg it often puts me off the thought of a dirty old man has just been sweating on her 10 minutes before I got there I don’t kiss or do RO. I hardly touch them for this reason. Am I the only one that thinks like this. No offend if your over weight and don’t wash that offen but I had a conversation with a WG in Basingstoke once and she told me that a certain race of men that eat allot of turmeric in there diet a Certain smell came out in there sweat and it took days to get it off hers. She told me if I could smell something that’s what is was hence the conversation and since then it’s been in the back of my mind

Offline freeze44

Well this thread should be fun!!  :lol:

Going to have to get over it fella and what difference does it make who had their cock down her throat and pussy as long as the wg washes between clients  :unknown:

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Sounds like you judge other punters who may think the same about you.

Online WARSZAWA16

I find it's always best to see girls as early in the day as possible if you can. I think you are being a little bit over sensitive though and maybe thinking about this a little too much.   
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 11:47:54 am by WARSZAWA16 »

Offline Happyjose

That's why I find it's always best to see girls as early in the day as possible if you can.

More likely her boyfriend/pimp has barebacked her before her shift and left a lovely creampie for first punter

Online WARSZAWA16

More likely her boyfriend/pimp has barebacked her before her shift and left a lovely creampie for first punter

Thanks! I'll now make a point of looking out for that next time!

Offline Doc Holliday

She told me if I could smell something that’s what is was ...

Either that or it could have been coming from the blood engorged days old tampon.  :rolleyes:

SAMMYBARNEY

Did you create this thread to inflate your own ego?

Offline Happyjose

Did you create this thread to inflate your own ego?

Who?

Our young, adonis like hero who believes some garbage a racist, smelly old prossie told him?

Offline Derrick101

Either that or it could have been coming from the blood engorged days old tampon.  :rolleyes:

Thanks for that... Was just eating my lunch  :vomit:

Offline suttonporksword

I am that dirt smelly fat and sweaty previous client and it gets me off knowing I got there first!

Offline GreyDave

I am that dirt smelly fat and sweaty previous client and it gets me off knowing I got there first!

:hi: With No respect Sir I think my Older age comes before all your stuf so it must be ME  :D :D :D

Offline Randy Mcknob

Hullhotpot

If you eat a cream pie left by one of the Turmeric eating race, it can stain your teeth.  This happened to me and I had to tell the Missus I'd had a curry for lunch.  Fortunately I'm a fat bastard who smells sometimes so she bought it.   

Offline theejaculator

I’m a young bloke. I live in the gym and keep myself in good condition. When I go to see a wg it often puts me off the thought of a dirty old man has just been sweating on her 10 minutes before I got there I don’t kiss or do RO. I hardly touch them for this reason. Am I the only one that thinks like this. No offend if your over weight and don’t wash that offen but I had a conversation with a WG in Basingstoke once and she told me that a certain race of men that eat allot of turmeric in there diet a Certain smell came out in there sweat and it took days to get it off hers. She told me if I could smell something that’s what is was hence the conversation and since then it’s been in the back of my mind

I'm an older bloke. Sometimes when I go see a wg the thought of a young hard body , waxed, six pack and thick 9 inch cock bloke having been with her before my fat sweaty and hairy body entwines with hers.........really makes me feel sick  :hi:

Hullhotpot

It’s the thought of another mans sweat still on her. Never even thought about the pimp filling her up in the morning. I think I should take up golf instead or get a job In public relations

Hullhotpot

As far as my ego goes I fuck Thai girls because I have. Small dick  :coolgirl:

Offline Randy Mcknob

Or just get into masturbation, it's really low risk.

Hullhotpot

you must see some men walking down the street with greasy hair and look unwashed and think if he has 60 pound he might have just been in before me. I may have a touch of ocd

Offline Fuzzyduck

Or just get into masturbation, it's really low risk.

Yeah, but don't eat too much curry. A young, fit bloke can probably still spurt up to his face and you don't want that acrid goo in your eyes. Ouch.

Whilst on the subject, I see that OP likes a massage. I'm surprised he's not worried about all the extra spunk around the place that doesn't get cleared up.

Online finn5555

What a retard  :dash:

Offline haggismccormick

I fit your description perfectly. Of course, I don't know which of us is first but I hope we are both before the OP :rolleyes:

Offline threechilliman

Well done for insulting half the forum with your dirty old man comments.

Suggest you try stamp collecting or knitting as a hobby

Offline dthompson88

By the read of things, OP considers himself an "Alpha".

An Alpha that pays for sex like the rest of us.

Offline GreyDave

you must see some men walking down the street with greasy hair and look unwashed and think if he has 60 pound he might have just been in before me. I may have a touch of ocd

Surely if he looks like he has just spunked 60  :D :D :D I am not the grammer police  :cool:

Offline GreyDave

As far as my ego goes I fuck Thai girls because I have. Small dick  :coolgirl:

Me too when I can but Ihave picked up a bad case of OCD from Hullpotlads last post :( :(

Offline GreyDave

By the read of things, OP considers himself an "Alpha".

An Alpha that pays for sex like the rest of us.

Even the Biggest Alpha of them all "The Don " himself pays for it some times he gets the lawer to drop off check  :D :D

Offline JamesKW

Doesn't bother me,on the party scene you can watch the previous punter dismount whilst they have a quick wipe over.

Online Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I suggest you get one of these.

You can never be too careful.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mradventures

i have similer concerns, or she caught something off a guy last tuesday and doesnt know

but if she didnt see other guys she wouldnt be seeing you either.

ive not yet punted so i dont how id feel in the moment about it

Online WARSZAWA16

i have similer concerns, or she caught something off a guy last tuesday and doesnt know

but if she didnt see other guys she wouldnt be seeing you either.

ive not yet punted so i dont how id feel in the moment about it

Mmm. "Adventures" by name but not by nature then......

Offline Plan R

I hope you don't use the towels at the WG's place after a shower OP - think of all the spunk, sweat and skids your absorbing...  :vomit:
Also probably best put a rubber sheet on the mattress first too - for the same reasons as above

Hidden Image/Members Only

:thumbsup: :crazy:

Offline OakTree

Well you never know but it could be me that's been there before you. I happen to be the total antithesis of what you describe and dread. I'm well handsome with a fantastic body and a very pleasing looking cock. (I actually fancy myself I'm that good looking) Just imagine me and my beautiful shiny buttocks hammering into her as you prepare yourself and your punt will be epic.  :hi:

Offline Urban_G

If that thought puts you off then I hope you don't bump into me while I'm leaving :vomit: you won't get it up for the rest of your life!

I hope the replies here make you think about it more so all your punts are distracted by thoughts of dirty, sweaty, old men banging that wg you're with who probably hasn't washed between punts. Just think, in another 20 or so years you'll be that dirty old man too.

Offline Woodcutter

Young guy in great shape & has to pay for sex?, he must have a face only a short sighted mother could love or have a repulsive personality if young civvies aren't throwing themselves at him.

No offence meant of course

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I’m a young bloke. I live in the gym and keep myself in good condition.

I love it when the last punter was someone like you who thinks they're gods gift. I find they then show their appreciation to this unfit old bloke who's 40+ years their senior but is happy to engage with them and actually partake in the GFE service they're trying to provide.

I could never imagine myself paying for sex and not joining in with it. Just seems crazy to me.   :unknown:

Offline pussylover76

Hopefully my NI friends don't read these threads too often. On one of my last punts I actually met the next fella at the front door in the lobby coming in. I decided to do the old my phone has just started buzzing and spun round, I then proceeded to "check my mailbox" in order to not have to hold the door for him. I heard him asking for the WG on the intercom and she buzzed him up. She was one of my regulars (on a break right now) - gorgeous girl - she had phoned me earlier in the day and asked me to come over early - during the punt she whispered in my ear "you are my first today - no one has been with me - I'm so fresh for you" - I tend to never think about such things. Weirdly on the way out she asked if I wanted to go for a coffee with her? When I looked at my watch she had give me 60 mins instead of 30.  I said yeah that would be great but I've got to go somewhere right now - she giggled and said I don't mean right now silly, but we could meet up sometime? Now I've been around a while and don't get too involved with WG's outside of punting (although she is a stunner) so I haven't followed up on the offer. Anyway back to the thread - when I met the OP coming in the front door I had the opportunity to check him out - he was like a rockstar - slim, tall, styled hair and well dressed. I'm like - what the heck is that girl even thinking spending time with me? I've great respect for WG's - especially ones that take so much time with little me! Hopefully I didn't put the other fella off.  :hi:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I find it's always best to see girls as early in the day as possible if you can. I think you are being a little bit over sensitive though and maybe thinking about this a little too much.
That makes no difference. She could have just finished an overnight. As long as she showers, what's the issue?

Offline Simmo87

With your attuide dude, I think you should just stay in and wank!

Online WARSZAWA16

That makes no difference. She could have just finished an overnight. As long as she showers, what's the issue?

It's possible, of course, that she could have "just finished an overnight" but more often than not I would say that's very unlikely. No "issue", it just happens to be my personal preference. To be blunt - I pay my money so surely I can therefore take my choice of when I want to visit.

Online finn5555

As long as she showers, what's the issue?

Valid point but its well documented many prefer to use wet wipes  :thumbsdown:

Offline conway_hound

Well, a bit of advice from an old, oozing rather than spurting old git to the young anxious gentleman.. take some Toilet Duck with the conveniently shaped spout, and squirt liberally at the location of the cream pie, and sprinkle saw dust on the bed.  It really will give you piece of mind. I find most WGs prefer Ocean Fresh  :thumbsup:

Offline tynetunnel

I fit your description perfectly. Of course, I don't know which of us is first but I hope we are both before the OP :rolleyes:
I think there’s a queue of us forming....

Offline Jiffy Man

You pays your money,and you take your chances like the rest of us...
If you don't like shagging '2nd hand pussy' get a missus :unknown:

Offline Moresomes

Turning into quite a "I'm Spatacus" thread.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I’m a young bloke. I live in the gym and keep myself in good condition. When I go to see a wg it often puts me off the thought of a dirty old man has just been sweating on her 10 minutes before I got there

ID Much rather see " a dirty old man " than a fucking cock womble like you.now grow up or fuck off.
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline theoldmaggot

Nothing better than splitting the lass on a early morning punt while you have her later on  :angelgirl:

Offline haggismccormick

You pays your money,and you take your chances like the rest of us...
If you don't like shagging '2nd hand pussy' get a missus :unknown:

And then you think you are guaranteed? Wishful thinking, my friend. Just as she doesn't know what you are getting "up" to, you don't know what she is getting "down" to.

Offline haggismccormick

With OP at the back.