Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning Clara -London- St. Pauls- best punt I've ever experienced  (Read 4818 times)

Offline sabari297

External Link/Members Only

Hands down the best experience i've had! Up until now I felt Khloe Colindale was my favourite but today Clara trumped that. I am still in awe of my meet with her today.

Price: 180 for the hour

Comms: Lovely. If you are new to her she insists you call, she was lovely and friendly over the phone, we joked around and it was flirtatious and really felt great talking to her. I felt more excited after arranging it. I called her to meet over the weekend, she didn't know at that point where she was going to be but she promised she would text me the next day to let me know. She duly did and we arranged a meet.

Location: 8-9 minutes walk from St. Pauls. She is moving to another location in London for the next week she said but is was a little hard to find as it was hidden but that added to it the atmosphere.

Girl: Absolutely stunning. I don't know why I haven't read more reviews of her!! She is out of this world. Looks even better than her pictures. Her body is in insane shape. Boobs are big and natural, lovely tanned and smooth skin. Sexy eyes. She is stunning. She is brazilian, speaks perfect english and is clearly very educated

Action: She doe not do outfit requests but nonetheless she was wearing a white lingerie with a white see through robe over it. She was full of life and energy and so welcoming, puts you right at ease. We chatted for a bit and had a small kiss before I was offered a shower which I accepted.

Back from the shower she came up to me and took her robe off before asking if I was ok with DFK- luckily I love that and we embraced with slow and sensual DFK it was so hot! She gave me a massage and was kissing my neck and nibbling my ear which was such a turn on, before asking me to turn over, she climbed onto and we continued to DFK.

This DFK was sensational, I really felt like I was kissing my GF. She really makes you feel that way. Whilst massaging me she was letting me know she just wanted to please which was nice to hear. She compliments your kissing skills and makes you feel good. She then gave an amazing OWO before she got the condom and got on top of me. We continued to DFK whilst she sensually rode me, she kept telling me how amazing it felt and she was genuinely was wet!

Missionary to finish next whilst DFK was electrifying and she moaned loudly, she moaned my name and then said she was going to cum. She shivered and came (she could have been easily been acting but hey so what? it convinced me !!) She said thank you. I went down on her and she was very wet- she really loves it as she will tell you in the profile.

After that we chatted and continued to kiss like a couple it was lovely. She gave me a b2b massage and hand relief to finish with more DFK and then we showered together.

Time overran but she did not even say anything, we chatted about life and various things.

AMAZING. Hands down the best punt I have ever had. £180 is steep but tbh I felt it was VFM, she has decreased from £200 recently. She really takes the effort to please and it has such an infectious personality. Treat her well and you will be taken to an amazing place.
Banned reason: Abusive troll
Banned by:

Offline PLeisure

How many punts have you had, OP?

And, why wouldn't we "treat her well"  :unknown:
Did she ask you to write this... ?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 09:22:05 am by PLeisure »

Offline bonapati

Would you mind sharing or reviewing the “other punts”
It will allow us to evaluate this review better.
Would be interesting to know what your benchmark is.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 09:50:19 am by bonapati »

Offline Prince

I would say Khloe is much better value for money.

P

Offline Hobbit

"Treat her well". WTF? This review reads as if it is written by an SP. I would like to hear more about the OP'S other experiences.

Offline alessiobou

Looks like he only reviews extremes... Best punt, and worst punt, both reviewed but they're the only reviews.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Profile reads so long makes me think she is handled by Sergei.

This review is fluffy as f_ck and sounds like Sergei.

Extra's are a bit silly:
'A. CIM and rimming (giving) are available on extra 80£ each. Anal always under discretion and for an extra fee of 120£'

Ahtough owo says included:
'* OWO (always, always under discretion and the circumstances informed above, so please make sure to go through them);'

I would not be surprised if she asks for extra as shes Brazilian  :dash:

Offline tantric talents

"Treat her well". WTF? This review reads as if it is written by an SP. I would like to hear more about the OP'S other experiences.

+1
This is Camilla, ex cabin crew and over 40.
Personally I found war and peace to be a better read than her profile :unknown:

Offline pepsicolaboy

Currently showing on aw as 34  :dash:

Offline Sparta Prada

I wouldn’t be interested in the girl as her fees are above what I’d be prepared to pay for an hour. What I did find interesting is the myadultwork link in the OP. I have never seen that before.

Offline nevi

Offline hw189

Is it only me, or does anyone else suspect the credibility of the other two reviews on this site for this lady too?

Here I was thinking the London EE agency pimps being greedy for charging £50 extra for CIM, this woman is taking the piss by charging as much as £80 extra for it, what a fucking joke!

Offline sabari297

Banned reason: Abusive troll
Banned by:

Offline Leoclerc

Is it only me, or does anyone else suspect the credibility of the other two reviews on this site for this lady too?

Yup, they do suspicious... But if it's any comfort, she has plenty of reviews on AW, most of them by users who have reviewed dozens of girls. Now I don't know how easy it is to manipulate profiles on AW.

Im close to St. Paul for the next 2 days, I was wiling to go give her a try, but her price cost the eyes on my face + the extras makes it worse... As much as I like her pictures, she's not my main type. I'm not risking my 2 months whoring budget in this, even if it wasn't suspicious.

Offline Flightfan

I wouldn’t be interested in the girl as her fees are above what I’d be prepared to pay for an hour. What I did find interesting is the myadultwork link in the OP. I have never seen that before.
It's new to me as well. Her cover has been blown. Nice spot Sparta  :hi: :hi:

James999

Time overran as she spent so much time chatting offering me showers, massaging and generally wasting my time

After reading your "review" corrected that part for you  :hi:

Offline distancetravel20

I just SMSed her to set up a booking and she sounds quite up her own arse about needing to follow her procedures to get a booking.  Fuck that, she sounds like she’s doing me a favour!
Banned reason: Refusing to accept the STI rules.
Banned by: daviemac

James999

I just SMSed her to set up a booking and she sounds quite up her own arse about needing to follow her procedures to get a booking.  Fuck that, she sounds like she’s doing me a favour!

You probably disturbed her adding more shit to her profile, long profiles like that tend to indicate a fucked up pro$$ie  :thumbsdown:

Offline pepsicolaboy

You probably disturbed her adding more shit to her profile, long profiles like that tend to indicate a fucked up pro$$ie  :thumbsdown:

I agree, if in the unlikely event she did write that completely alone and its not Sergei or some white knight, then that massive Biblical length text indicates she has some issues.