Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kylie Lay - Heathrow - TOFTT - B&S but WOW! Big positive suprise  (Read 6271 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6562001) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Johmny1993b

External Link/Members Only
Last weekend decided to see this girl, with hope to finally end the drought.
Took the risk to TOFTT and it paid off big time.
This girl is in my top 3 now along with Amelialaura and Party Babe Ruth.
Comms were done all by text.
 Venue : nice and clean modern apartment in the heart of Hayes Town just 2 minutes d from Hayes&Harlington station( I know, I know, Hayes.... ). Street side parking available. About half the street is council parking and the other half is not controlled. In the apartment there's 3 rooms I think and for a flash I've seen another 2 girls, so I guess they work in a group, and on another day maybe I would have happened to meet one of the other 2 girls, as the profile is B&S, so there's no guarantee I get to see her again on my return.

The girl : She is not the girl on the pictures. The girl on the pictures is an IG model. But guess what? This girl actually has a BETTER body than the one on the pictures. Not sure why she's using an IG model's face covered pictures, when pictures about herself would be a lot more attractive. Facially she's not over the top, but not ugly either, a solid 6, maybe 7/10, girl next door type. Body wise she's a 10/10 for me. Exactly the body type I like. About 5ft 5 tall (give or take). Nice and toned, not fat and not skinny either. Has the right amount of meat at all the right places. Nice round peachy ass, really firm and fantastic to grab. Nice pair of legs,no gut at all. Nice firm tits, I would say b-cups. Not huge tits at all but not tiny either, more like on the smaller size but still got the size for some proper squeeze, with really nice and responsive nipples. A proper body, exactly the type I like. Loads of tattoos over her shoulders, legs. Nice long hair, a mixture of blondish and brown.
As soon as I've seen that body I knew I have to stay, regardless the B&S.
I beleive she's from Brazil as she has difficulty speaking English, but we could get on nicely. Speaks good enough to not to use the translate. Deffo not Australian. Haven't asked where she's from but probably from Brazil.
Very friendly.
Went for h/h @ £90.
At this pint I haven't asked her about extras at all, I'm more like on the vanilla side on the first meetings usually.  I asked about extras at the end, keep reading to find out why!

The meet :
When I arrived I noticed she was staring a lot at my mouth as I was speaking (perhaps checking teeth quality and hygiene?)
Opted for the basics : ow and sex. Haven't asked for fk or OWO or anything else, just wanted to empty my sack really.
Envelope handed over and she left to stash the money, and returned within less than a minute. No shower offered, but didn't need it anyway as I had one at home before I left home to see her.
She got naked and my goodness that body is something else, exactly the way I like a woman body, every curve is just like how I like.
There we were standing, she gave me a big hug and finally I started to touch that body, grabbing that ass was wonderful. There I was exploring her beautiful body, and all of a sudden she's licking my nipples. Boy I knew this will be a good time. She moved up andkissing my neck as we stood next to the bad, and next thing I notice is her tongue right in my mouth, proper FK ( now it made sense why the stairing at my mouth, definitely checking teeth quality and mouth hygenie) . No taste of smoke or weed at all, actually her mouth tasted really fresh (haven't check her teeth before as I didn't plan any form of kissing so I can't confirm anything about that, but the taste was fresh and nice). After all the weeks of starvation, what a punt this has turned into, wow!
She then made her way down and just got her mouth wrapped around my stiff. Now the bj was avarage. No dt, and nothing spectacular, but a decent bj, bit sloppy, still good enough, would describe it as decent.
After a few mins it was my time to return the favour. She laid on her back and down I went (I didn't plan to at the start, but the momentum just got me going and it was too good not to carry on). Nice and clean, shaved and great taste. She really seemed to enjoy it, made the right noises and movements, doubt she faked it, if she did then she done a good job at it lol. Tongue in action, and I stoped at a point to ask if finger inside is allowed? She said yes. So tongue in action and finger inside, she really seemed to enjoy it.
After a few minutes she got the rubber on and she got on top, lube wasn't needed as she was wet. Boy she can ride. Tight as f**k. Really tight, almost uncomfortably tight. She moved really well, and that body on top of me was just amazing,nearly made me finish there so I stopped her, then we went to doggy, that ass is some sight, and the way she moves it is just amazing. From doggy to mish and she's a great sub, moved really well and seemed to really enjoy it, couldn't hold myself back and just filled the bag.
Cleaned up, nice chat whilst getting dressed, a big hug with a kiss and we said our goodbyes ( no shower offered on leaving either)
I asked if she does kissing all the time? She said no, it's down to her discretion as well as OWO, tbf her profile highlights that as well.
Overall a great punt, the fact that her body is exactly my type just made it even better.

Girl overall :
Face : 7/10
Body : 10/10 (for me)
Attitude : 10/10
Charcter & figure : 8/10
Oral : 5/10
Sex : 9/10
Service: 9/10

Negatives :
- B&S, although this girl I've seen has a better body than the model on the pictures,  she could easily use her own pictures, not sure why the fake pictures, maybe because the 3 girls share the account between them and whichever is free gets to do the job perhaps?
- no shower offered
- shared apartment

Neutral :
- couldn't go all the way in due to my size, but can't fault her for that, she didn't complain but I could see the struggle on her face everytime I tried to go deep. Not her fault, and most girls couldn't take it anyway, most men thinks it's a blessing but it's not always the case.

Positives :
- body, straight 10/10 body for my likings.
- attitude, very friendly and welcoming
- suprise owo
- suprise fk
- her character and figure
- enjoys sex
- nice apartment and very clean room.
- ro and finger inside was allowed
- tight, very tight

Overall considering the suprise fk and OWO, £90 for h/h was money well spent.

Will I return? Abso-fucking-lutely as soon as I'm back to London, and I can't wait. Just hope I get to see her and not one of the other girls.

Offline Johmny1993b

PS : profile states as she's 25. About right, she looks mid 20's

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the review and glad it worked out.
Hayes you say...
Not Australian you say...
Oh well.

Offline Johmny1993b

Cheers for the review and glad it worked out.
Hayes you say...
Not Australian you say...
Oh well.
Yes. Well safer parkings are available at ASDA or LIDL car parks, both about 10 minutes walk away, one towards Heathrow the other towards Harrow.
She's definitely not Australian, speaks broken English, I think she may be Brazilian but I didn't ask, so I can't tell.
But she's good. What's more concerning is that more girls work from the same apartment and it's highly possible that they share the same profile. Calls don't get answered, everything is done by text, so it could be any of the girls opening the door, but again, that's also something I can't confirm.

Offline PatMacGroin

I'd usually say a B&S should be a automatic negative, just on principle. Even if you do decide to stay and happen to have a good time.

Did you happen to ask the WG what her name is? Even a fake working name?

Offline Johmny1993b

I'd usually say a B&S should be a automatic negative, just on principle. Even if you do decide to stay and happen to have a good time.

Did you happen to ask the WG what her name is? Even a fake working name?
I definitely understand your statement, and as a rule I always walk away when it's a B&S, as a fake profile usually hides a crap service, but this time I stayed, I don't know, there's something about her, and that body, just how I personally imagine a perfect female body. But that's me, it may be perfect for me, and may be totally unattractive for somebody else, and could be bang avarage for somebody else. We are different with different taste, and for my taste her body is a 10/10, in my opinion better than the one on the profile pictures and her service was just awesome, so I rated her as a positive, plus if I rate her negative, then some of the guys here might miss out on her just purely because the title says negative.

Asked for her name, she said her name is Kylie as the profile states. Didn't tell me her original name.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 09:41:55 pm by Johmny1993b »

Offline tp69

Strange that she'd use photos of someone with such an identifiable tattoo on the leg - makes it so obvious.

I would've probably stayed too but asked her about the profile between rounds, especially if she's better looking.

Offline Johmny1993b

Strange that she'd use photos of someone with such an identifiable tattoo on the leg - makes it so obvious.

I would've probably stayed too but asked her about the profile between rounds, especially if she's better looking.
Well I will definitely visit her again as soon as I'm back in London. Hopefully I can get to know her better and maybe I can share more in the next review.
Some might find the girl on the pictures better, but for me the one behind the door just edges it. Especially considering that the pictures are probably photoshoped and filtered, as most IG model photos. However what I see in real with my own eyes, that ain't photoshopped.
That's just me, I'm sure you also have an imagination of what a perfect female body would be in your fantasy, just like we all do.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 10:23:15 pm by Johmny1993b »

Offline golden bull

What , if you glimpsed at all, did the other 2 girls look like?
I’m guessing one of them is using the profile Rachel cakes

Offline Johmny1993b

What , if you glimpsed at all, did the other 2 girls look like?
I’m guessing one of them is using the profile Rachel cakes

That's a good point as the image search show the girl on the Rachel Cakes picture as an insta model as well. I've seen one just entering the other room closing the door behind her as I entered the apartment, long dark brownish hair, but haven't had the time to see more.
Basically as you enter the apartment, on the right side of the hall there's another door, that's where I've seen one girl closing the door behind her for a flash.
I've seen the other one on my way out at the same door, again for a flash, seemed tall, long brownish hair, seen her from behind as well, haven't seen her face, and she had a towel wrapped around her body, legs under the towel seemed pretty nice, definitely not fat.
Maybe I've seen the same girl twice, I'm not sure, but I heard 2 different female voices chatting whilst I was leaving, so I'm sure there's 3 girls in the apartment. I may have seen the other 2 for a flash, maybe I've seen one girl twice.

Highly possible that they all use fake profiles.
I will definitely go back, maybe I'll be able to share more after my 2nd visit.

Offline Johmny1993b

2nd visit was made.
It was even better than the first time

Haven't seen anyone else in the apartment this time, but heard female chats from one of the rooms again.
Kylie delivered a good service, was just as friendly as the first meet, and needless to say Im addicted to that body.
I asked her about the fake profile pictures, but she said she doesn't manage her profile.

Offline Arch

This girl has now popped up in the Wimbledon area, she is now calling herself Amba Lush:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The profile pics appears to be different than what was posted on UKP some time ago, they look genuine based on the description from the OP?

If these are her real pics I am tempted to pay a visit.

Offline Fuzzyduck

This girl has now popped up in the Wimbledon area, she is now calling herself Amba Lush:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The profile pics appears to be different than what was posted on UKP some time ago, they look genuine based on the description from the OP?

If these are her real pics I am tempted to pay a visit.

But look at that list of extras on top of the base rate of £200/hr. Fingering, DT and CIM will set you back another £200. It says something about the state of the market.

Offline Arch

But look at that list of extras on top of the base rate of £200/hr. Fingering, DT and CIM will set you back another £200. It says something about the state of the market.

Looks like FK and OWO are included in the price, that meets my minimum threshold for services.

£100 for half hour with FK and OWO is, sadly, fair price these days, especially if she provides an engaging service and her pussy is as tight as how OP described it.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Looks like FK and OWO are included in the price, that meets my minimum threshold for services.

£100 for half hour with FK and OWO is, sadly, fair price these days, especially if she provides an engaging service and her pussy is as tight as how OP described it.

I thought that after my initial comment, particularly if she's remotely hot. Still, the half hour is still a £20 premium over the likes of HOD (if you pick the right girl).

Offline Wellington9999

Well, now her name is Chelsea and she's working in Wimbledon.  £100/180, no more mention of ridiculous extras.

May TOFTT just because.   Let's see which way the wind blows...

Offline viktor1080

Now it says of Czech heritage...this profile is mother of all B&S.