Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessice 69 - Stratford  (Read 4046 times)

58 review(s) for Yasmin Petite (45 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline 0mard3000

External Link/Members Only

The meet happened about a month or so ago. Jessica has other reviews on this site so I won't go into too much detail but had a great time.

Venue: Private flat. Clean, nice, no probs.

Services: DFK, OWO, Sex in various positions.

30mins

The Meet: Jessica is exactly the type of girl I like so I was keen to see her. Meeting happened in the afternoon and I presume I was maybe the first client of the day. She was cute and sexy as per all her pictures. She's pretty small but I'm like 5'7 so that's great for me. She was very smiley and chatty and our vibes matched pretty quickly. She has a great natural body with a nice set of fairly big natural tits. We exchanged pleasantries, I had a shower then we got pretty straight into some nice DFK. I found her very enthusiastic and responsive throughout the session and we quickly moved onto OWO, then a nice 69. I then performed RO on her which she seemed to enjoy. She was very clean/fresh etc it was all and all a very hot steamy session. After a little while she put the dom on and jumped on for some cowgirl then reverse cowgirl. Her pussy felt nice and tight and she moaned throughout, seemingly enjoying herself all the way. I can't remember the exact sequence but we definitely went through a few positions and it was a very passionate/intense session. I actually worked up a bit of a sweat which rarely happens and this was before the heatwave. Eventually I was hitting it in doggy and she suggested she got to the edge of the bed and I fucked her from behind whilst standing up. As I got close to climaxing I pulled out, off with the dom then came in her mouth. We chatted for a bit then I was on my way. 

Overall, it was a great session. She's very hot, sexy and passionate and has a great natural body. Definitely my type of chick. YMMV but I had a great time and will definitely be going back. I'd have to put her high on my list of top punts.

JGM

Jess has just put her prices up!?

£90 - 30 Mins
£140 - 1 Hour

Too steep for me now. Should have got in sooner.  :dash:

Offline Hackneylad1

£90 - 30 Mins
£140 - 1 Hour

possibly just for her couple of days hotel stint in Chelsea.

Offline blackjack1

Hope so, been trying to see her for ages :dash:

Offline Ozy84

£90 - 30 Mins
£140 - 1 Hour

Thats what happens when you lurk for too long

Offline PLeisure

Offline misterali

Thats what happens when you lurk for too long
That’s some serious lurkage there! Two years and this is the whore that brought him out of the shadows :wacko:

Offline nevi

30 min price come back down to £70 inc CIM.

Offline magnetico

Be objective in the messages
What does she mean? 🤔 It's at the end of her profile description.

JGM

Guilty as charged on the lurking front guys.  :(

I don't indulge very often and am afraid I'm fussy as hell for that reason.
She seems perfect for my tastes and I'm relieved to see the price hike was temporary.
If I do get to see her, I promise I'll post a review but there are so many already it's probably not necessary.

As a long time lurker though I would like to thank you all for your invaluable contributions that I'm sure have saved me some horrendous disappointments.

Best regards to all.

Offline lovemachine

But what is the explanation for lack of reviews.

Offline The Film Director

I would take this to mean - specify date, time, duration, services (?) i.e. nothing to fluffy or flirty  :unknown:

Offline blackjack1

Yea that confused me too lol...I'm assuming it means you should state what your objectives are for the punt. How long, owo e.c.t.

Offline LLPunting

She seems perfect for my tastes and I'm relieved to see the price hike was temporary.
If I do get to see her, I promise I'll post a review but there are so many already it's probably not necessary.

As a long time lurker though I would like to thank you all for your invaluable contributions that I'm sure have saved me some horrendous disappointments.

Best regards to all.

Lemme guess, had to post to maintain access privileges?
Are we nuking for this still?

Offline PLeisure

Standard lurker get-out clause    :rolleyes:

:vomit:

Offline misterali

Best regards to all.
Don't worry about it. How about we check back with you in a month and see how you’re getting on eh? Hopefully that review would have turned up somehow :crazy:

FYI, and you have been here long enough to know, a review is always necessary. How else would we know if she is consistent, if service has dropped or changed in some way? (Tatoos, weight gain/loss, etc)

Offline Dicky

Just my luck...when am back and looking to book her, she seems to have left London. Anyone know if she's touring or has shifted?

Offline Hackneylad1

Just my luck...when am back and looking to book her, she seems to have left London. Anyone know if she's touring or has shifted?

Looks like shes touring as she has location Chelmsford and she has logged on today.