Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who is the best looking WG in West Midlands??  (Read 18582 times)

Offline JJJ

Purely based on looks, who is the most attractive WG?

willbred

An infinite number of punters will give you an infinite number of different responses

Define " attractive"

Dodo

An infinite number of punters will give you an infinite number of different responses

Define " attractive"
Shall we just assume it means 'attractive' rather than complicate it....I think we know what the OP means although he might have given us a steer by naming his own girl. :(
To start the ball rolling.......POLA

Offline JJJ

Shall we just assume it means 'attractive' rather than complicate it....I think we know what the OP means although he might have given us a steer by naming his own girl. :(
To start the ball rolling.......POLA

hhtp://www.adultwork.com/2604441

Here's mine.... havent seen her Sasha but know pics are accurate.  Would be very interesting to hear from those who have seen both Sasha and Pola

Aspley's right lets stick to 'attractive

1 review(s) found for SashaaKash linked to in above post (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline Taggart

External Link/Members Only

Here's mine.... havent seen her Sasha but know pics are accurate.  Would be very interesting to hear from those who have seen both Sasha and Pola

Aspley's right lets stick to 'attractive

Now I've corrected that link, I had a look at said girl, and personally, I rate her as 7.5 to 8max. She's nice and pouty on some pics, but on others looks a bit hard faced, and not warm and welcoming (sorry fluffy moment!).

WTF is it with all these similar questions - best ass, bess tits, best anal, best pussy, best oral. It's like reviewers saying 'she gave me the best BJ ever"....  yes, in your opinion and at that time.

Some guys like fake tits, personally, I've never seen a WG with realistic fake tits. They all look pneumatic and overinflated. And usually awful as they've had them done abroad on the cheap.

It's all subjective. What one of us thinks is great others may consider average. It's like cars, holidays, hotels, etc. So why do we persist in pursuing it? TBH, I'd prefer it if reviewers were a bit more discriptive of the type of BJ, all mouth or some mouth/hand, etc, and whether the girl responds to fingering or oral. That's much more helpful, rather than asking who has the best tits. 

That's it, back in my box....

Offline Brumish

Think we should restrict this to....

Within a certain price range?
And/or a particular postcode remit?
And/or a experiences?
And/or overall vfm?

....catch my drift?

Anyhow just for my tuppence - Pola. Sigh!

Offline fenderswoop

Is Pola on AW. i've just had a quick search on there and can't find anyone by that name.

Offline Trevor12

Is Pola on AW. i've just had a quick search on there and can't find anyone by that name.

This is the link to Pola that I have saved in my bookmarks. It doesn't work at the moment as she is away.

Dodo

Fuck Me this thread is hard work.....7posts and only 2 names  :dash:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Fuck Me this thread is hard work.....7posts and only 2 names  :dash:

Better than looking for a needle in a haystack...   :lol:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=10615.0

Redster69

Offline supercookie

Vicky Ryder by a mile
....go find the link yourself   :P

Offline JJJ

Vicky Ryder by a mile
....go find the link yourself   :P

Seen her few months ago...yes she is fcuking hot really hot

Only have Naughty Sarah on my HL to see in WM.....me thinks she really could be No1.....

bonza12

this girls a looker, very slim bit like a catwalk model,maybe to slim but good looking

not sure if that link is gonna work, 1st attempt

Offline Trevor12

Naughty Sarah.

+1

She gets my vote too. Physically, I can't think of anything I could change to improve her.

Offline Bumbuttass

Offline Trevor12

Erm .... No longer on AW  :dash:

I saw her recently, and she didn't mention leaving or moving. I'm almost certain she's visiting home with Wet Nicole for while, and her profile is inactive while she's away.

Offline azrael

This ones so hard!!! So many to chose

dilettante

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only for me - she is just b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l, forget the pro glamour shots, nothing like her at all, but the selfies reveal all.  Maybe only 8.5/10 on Civvie St but in the punting world she is 150%

Dodo

This ones so hard!!! So many to chose
Go On Azrael.......force yourself.......you've a good repertoire to choose from  :)

Offline whats that noise

I saw Sarah just after Xmas. She did mention that she was returning to Romania in jan for a few weeks.

Offline Trevor12

I saw Sarah just after Xmas. She did mention that she was returning to Romania in jan for a few weeks.

Thanks for the info. I guessed that was the case, but it's good to know for definite.

Offline azrael

Ok going out on a limb here, as i said plenty to chose but i'll go with DeMornay. All for the fact that she gives 150% during meets. Her "gfe" is the best i've had so far plenty of dfk, hugging, and a hell of a lot of laughs.

Offline JJJ

So......

Interestingly mainly EE girls seem to mentioned, here's my top 3/4:

Vicky Ryder
Pola
Sasha Kash/Naughty Sarah

Yet to see Sasha/Sarah the only one's I want to see in all honesty.  Just going by pics and fb on I've read on the them.  I'm seeking someone who can make me hard just by looking at them and these 2 fit the bill.....(I hope).  Soon as I've done the good deed will report back

Offline Talbear

Offline KidCandyShop

Have to go with the general consensus, Naughty Sarah. Her doing cowgirl on you is a sight tobehold   : :D

Offline JJJ

Have to go with the general consensus, Naughty Sarah. Her doing cowgirl on you is a sight tobehold   : :D

She really must be No1...

White Knight

has anyone tried the rozy mentioned earlier or is the picture just a scam?

White Knight

Rozy is 20 based in handsworth. Any-one tried her?

White Knight

Saw Roxy tonight. She looks just like her picture. From Bulgaria, age 22..based in handsworth..looks younger in the flesh..if you like your girls Very slim, 32b & tight - worth a punt. However vanilla service.

Offline austin

can you show us the link for roxy.. just that I tried looking her up on adultwork and cant find her

White Knight

Link is on bonza12 reply. Not on adultwork but on back pages. Number on link profile.

Offline austin

thanks for that white knight what's her prices and what does she offer

White Knight

£50 for 30 mins, £80 for an hour. Extra for other. Standard EE service, except if she likes you...scared of big sizes...when she saw mine...but whilst painful initially for her...she accommodated. appears to be stiill new to the game..

White Knight

On the discussion of best brum girls - it has to be the group of elite girls who use to work off hagley road and later hockey. In order

Porsha - brunette who looked like Cheryl cole
Kelly - blonde who later worked as Katie
Christy - hot Romania girl (very fit)

Hard to find them now. Porsha I think works now as tamara, Katie retired last year - use to work off hagley road & Christy left uk....all still in their twenties...

Offline azrael

White Knight

Of the current girls recorded...none the full package in terms of looks/service except probably the polish girls...best to take trips down South if the criteria is looks & fit body..larger selection and much better than the current crop unless you find a gem touring the midlands. Romanian girls on aw (wet nicole, Sarah,sonya )are okay in terms of looks if you can not get one of the better looking girls and are very desperate - but will always never be a positive service..except if your only satisfaction is to be one of the 20 or so rotating customers of the week. for best GFE service - go for the English girls, younger the better if the main criteria is looks before they lose them. Best wg - the new crop of 2015..many new & younger girls to arrive and be corrupted by the wise old men..

White Knight

In respect of bonza12 reply....it is one  of the earlier threads...

Blitzed

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
farah is just stunning (in my humble opinion) I've only seen her about 5 times over a few years ,but wow she has the X factor , she is gorgeous ,easy to talk to and gives by far the best service I've EVER had.
may not be everyone's cup of tea !! but she hits the spot for me

Offline JJJ

farah is just stunning (in my humble opinion) I've only seen her about 5 times over a few years ,but wow she has the X factor , she is gorgeous ,easy to talk to and gives by far the best service I've EVER had.

Cheers Blitzed not my usual cup of tea but sounds like my kind of punt

Offline mo_11

On the discussion of best brum girls - it has to be the group of elite girls who use to work off hagley road and later hockey. In order

Hard to find them now. Porsha I think works now as tamara, Katie retired last year - use to work off hagley road & Christy left uk....all still in their twenties...

Any links?

Dodo

Was getting quite excited about this one then noticed she cannot qualify for Best in Brum as she is best in Nottingham  :(

Dodo

£50 for 30 mins, £80 for an hour. Extra for other. Standard EE service, except if she likes you...scared of big sizes...when she saw mine...but whilst painful initially for her...she accommodated. appears to be stiill new to the game..
W K,  Whats her English like and is the area safe enough and the house ok?

White Knight

English is good....okay area in handsworth off rookery road. Good punting...

White Knight

Any links?

Mo - only link I can find on the girls is on twitter. Google - Elite girls birmingham- the twitter profile should come up with some pictures of the girls @elite0120. Not sure if anyone of them are currently working this year...sometimes Porsche works occasionally as tamara at erotic studios. Kelly worked as naughty Kate..you may find some old threads on uk punting West Midlands. These girls were some of the best wg in Birmingham, due to boyfriends/other commitments etc only worked at niche apartments...the twins Madison & her sister also worked at the apartments....if you ever get the chance - best punts. As all things good, the best lookers rarely last....left with what is on the sites now..

White Knight

Comment in respect to previous feedback on EE girls who appeared previously on the feed...specifically Romanian.  An ugly guy's paradise, usually indian or Pakistani in their twenties or thirties...girls with average looks better than their partner (if they have one), decent body, no detailed communication/interaction as this will put them off, standard service as this is what they are use to and who will not comment if they come in 5-10 mins and spend the rest of the time trying again with small avail...leaving unfulfilled but happy with a girl conformance non GFE experience....the girl from Romania use to being used & abused and doing it against her but has to fund the family abroad.

adaa

elite went ages ago ...porsha was hot ...seen her as tamara at erotic studios a good while back ...think she's gone awol for a good while now ...fuck me the scenes shit in Brum now ...lol

Offline JJJ

elite went ages ago ...porsha was hot ...seen her as tamara at erotic studios a good while back ...think she's gone awol for a good while now ...fuck me the scenes shit in Brum now ...lol

adaa is the any of the above the girl u are referring too?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 06:02:38 pm by JJJ »

adaa

adaa is the any of the above the girl u are referring too?
Hi JJJ no neither of them are the porsha/tamara I used to see ...she only used to work in parlours I think, haven't seen or heard of her for a good while now unfortunately ..