Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Swallows or Sexual Scarlet  (Read 1594 times)

disgracedpolitician

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I think I might have run into both ladies while visiting another girl at HoD some time ago.

Now I remember one of the them is a bit more curvy than the other, but I don't know who that was.

Who is the curvier between the two? Also, who provides better services?

Cheers.

vt

I haven't seen either for about 3 years or so, but Amy was younger & slimmer back then...Scarlet was a chatty, mucky Northern lass, but I liked Amy so much I returned a few times. See my review.

Amy was very slender back then, but she was barely out of her teens. I've heard she has filled out a bit more now.

Sorry I can't be any more accurate than that.

disgracedpolitician

I haven't seen either for about 3 years or so, but Amy was younger & slimmer back then...Scarlet was a chatty, mucky Northern lass, but I liked Amy so much I returned a few times. See my review.

Amy was very slender back then, but she was barely out of her teens. I've heard she has filled out a bit more now.

Sorry I can't be any more accurate than that.

Cheers mate. As always, I really appreciate your info and tips  :)

Offline Malvolio

I punted both of them at HoD a couple of years ago (Scarlet several times).  It depends what you like figure-wise as Amy was slim with B-cup whilst Scarlet was curvy with E-cup, but I thought Scarlet had a better attitude - and was certainly willing to take my load in her face.

disgracedpolitician

I punted both of them at HoD a couple of years ago (Scarlet several times).  It depends what you like figure-wise as Amy was slim with B-cup whilst Scarlet was curvy with E-cup, but I thought Scarlet had a better attitude - and was certainly willing to take my load in her face.

Cheers. I think Amy's probably more curvy now according to vt's and others' reviews. I am seeing Amy later. I will keep you updated (if you are interested in her at all).

Offline flybynightpm

Saw them both at MK about 9 months ago, I wouldn't have described either of them as being curvy, Amy was younger/thinner whilst Scarlett was voluptuous and only slightly older, both have great attitude.. but I think Scarlett had the edge...  great bum.....

vt

Saw them both at MK about 9 months ago, I wouldn't have described either of them as being curvy, Amy was younger/thinner whilst Scarlett was voluptuous and only slightly older, both have great attitude.. but I think Scarlett had the edge...  great bum.....

Both excellent girls, Scarlet was muckier and bustier, but I seemed to take to Amy as she was fresher and cuter IMHO.

Offline claretandblue

Cheers. I think Amy's probably more curvy now according to vt's and others' reviews. I am seeing Amy later. I will keep you updated (if you are interested in her at all).
Did you see her? A review would be good

Offline CheeseYa

I think I might have run into both ladies while visiting another girl at HoD some time ago.

Now I remember one of the them is a bit more curvy than the other, but I don't know who that was.

Cheers.

I've punted with both individually in the past few months and posted reviews on both  :hi:

FWIW: Scarlet has much bigger boobs if that's what you're after but Amy is a bit more voluptuous than she was when I first saw her back in 2011. They both provide rather different styles of punt, Amy does more of a PSE with plenty of DFK, deep-throating and will happily swallow a load (for me at least) whilst Scarlet is more of a GFE with plenty of FK and a teasing tongue-flicking style of BJ.

A pity that they no longer work together as a Duo as I think their styles would complement each other very nicely.

slow and low

Cheers.
saw Amy last year, didn't look anywhere near as good as photos would not see again.