Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gaby34EE - close to Belsize Park & Hamstead Heath Station  (Read 572 times)

jaHarris

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was I'm the area with a horn, after a quick search I found her looking at the reviews it was more pro then con so thought I'd take a dive

Very close to both Belsize and Hampstead heath stations apartment is situated just behind royal free hospital, whilst post sex talk she mentioned she will be moving to Olympia and from her current location I can see that's occured. The apartment i met her in was decent, only issue I really had was the bathroom being very small, bed room was very spacious with a decent sized bed.

Girl
As per pictures, facially the first two pictures in her gallery are spot on. Very tight body and small waist, great pair on her not sure if natural but they felt very natural. In regards to personality I thought she was very warming if slightly cunning with time.

Action
On profile it says OWO at discretion so upon arriving I took a shower however when the action began the OWO lasted last then 2/3 minutes on top of that it was just about the tip and licking my shaft up and down, ow was slightly better. She then lives herself up and got on top, this I would say was one of the highlights with her riding me and seeing her pair bounce, she also got a vibrator and was playing with her clit which was an experience, Mish and doggy she was using her toy in as well as she was nearing climax she began to get more energetic and picked up the pace. Upon completion I checked the time and 20 mins had gone although I had 10 mins left and she attempted to give the gf experience I knew that I'd been pushed to cum quicker. Hence why the neutral if I hadn't held out with the 2 min OWO and straight into sex it could easily have been a 10-15 min job.

Summary
Tight well built Brazilian with a great body and a decent service, I'd say be cautious about time besides that overall a decent experience, if a slim busty Brazilian is what your after go for it.