Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Day use hotels  (Read 843 times)

Offline Bobwong

Just wanted to know how others handle the check in/out process. Last and only time I booked a day use I only used a couple of hours and paid cash but the reception was puzzled and gave a few strange looks when I gave the door key back after a couple of hours!

Considering the rooms are available for up to six hours, do you just chuck the keys back to reception and run?

Offline Conjoy87

Just leave the key in the room. The plastic cards cost about 3p. They won't call the police if it's not returned....

Offline Bobwong

Thanks. Suppose paying cash up front also means they can’t find you either!

hunteratlondon

I have used DayUse many times and i never faced any problem. I usually pay by card (but can understand the reason you use cash).
I also never returned any key...not even in normal cases (i use hotels quite often).

Offline stampjones

1) they dont know you
2) they dont care
Really - you wonder what they think becsuse obviously you are important in your life but in their lives you are at best a minor inconvenience.
There is virtually no reason for using a day use room that isnt sexual. Everyone - and especially hotel staff - know that! Suck it up and enjoy yourself

Online WKD123

Sorry to somewhat hijack the thread and I feel sure I have seen this before, but couldn't easily find the discussion.... can anyone share their experience of booking hotels in London for an outcall - I just did a quick google and it looks like I could probably get 3 hours for £53  but on top of the rates that a couple on my HL that only do outcalls, that's looking expensive.

Anywhere you know that is more in the £30 region for a couple of hours and not a complete shithole?

Offline Bobwong

As far as I can tell from a short search, most are around £50 for something decent whether it’s 3 or 6 hours. Obviously depends on area so a bit further out like Heathrow can be cheaper

Offline robbie54321

Thanks. Suppose paying cash up front also means they can’t find you either!

Just to point something out

I haven’t been able to pay cash for a Day room hotel without ID for a long while.

Offline jonj

Not used hotels in ages, used t book cash on check-in of cause day let about 40-60 locations change the price a bit

From 11 or so till 5 or just before, easy stuff check-in and just give the card back when left. Minibar locked etc

Holiday Inn or Days inn were easy, just collect outside or ask to walk straight into floor room etc, meet lift etc etc

Things might have changed try ring a couple, they now whats happening just say something like travel for meetings

dicktatorldn

if youve paid card do they ask you for it in poerson ???

Offline jonj

if youve paid card do they ask you for it in poerson ???

Always cash at check-in per booked, make sure you have the right money of cause as you know the charge already

I had one want my card for £1 to run through as ID, that's the worst I had so told the PI to get knotted, and as been there a few times, quick tap on the computer and cash was done

I go to know a Manager at the HI and rang her, name and booked cash when turn up, no dramas. All very nice and used the HI for 'friends' not WG say 25 times in 2 years so the most of day. Never a problem. At end just walk up put card key on desk and leave no words

Easy. they were 70-80 costs but for 11 to 3 or to 5 not bad as not WG

Guess bit much if WG as well all added up. Guess could go there for meet even if 30 or hour. Nice shower before after, coffee and so on, just leave and had card back
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 01:05:59 am by jonj »