Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: STI freak out has lead me to quit punting  (Read 2408 times)

Offline Beansbrocoli

Hello all, Hope everyone is having a nice day.

So first off I just wanted to say thank you to all the people that have been regularly contributing to this forum you reviews have helped me have some incredible times but sadly this is where it all comes to an end.

So here's the story. Im currently in my early twenties and I started punting early this year in roughly February. I was enjoying it, I was having fun. There was something really awesome about seeing some you had never met before and fooling around. Ive had some incredible meets with some very special women. However, recently I have decided to leave the punting world.

Recently, I had a fun punt and it was genuinely fun. Then about 14 days later I started feeling a tingling sensation in my lips and I sort of went crazy with the googling and found out I might have hsv1 I quickly booked an STI test and a doctor's appointment. The most painful part was the wait to the doctor's appointment. The anxiety, the depression and the shear stress. I couldn't sleep couldnt really eat or do anything. The meeting with the doctor came and he inspected my lips and my bits and told me there was nothing wrong with but they would do a swab test, blood test and urine test just in case. He managed to calm me down and I eventually started feeling better. The tingling sensation in my lips eventually disappeared with nothing else happening to my lips. I'm currently waiting on the test results but after all the anxiety, depression and stess I have decided to stop punting and just take a break from sex for a while and try to settle down with someone and relax.

I know that incomparison with most of the people on this forum im quite new and I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for posting all the information on this forum.

Thanks for reading,

PS I never engaged in bareback sex, I only saw girls that were well reviewed and didn't really engage in DFK only light kissing. But I did engage in OWO with a few of them. Also all the girls that I saw were on AW and were a bit pricey as well so I guess it's also gonna be good for my financials lol.

Offline Beansbrocoli

Update:
I got the cotton swab test back and it returned as negative for herpes.

Offline winkywanky

You've almost certainly got Herpes (a very common cold sore) on your lip. Did it break out at all? Or perhaps it's just paranoia?

I think I'm right in saying the vast majority of adults have the Herpes virus living on their face, a lifetime of kissing your auntie Ada will do that for you, let alone punting.

Obviously punting is not for you, and if you've seen several girls and only reviewed one, then being on UKP is probably not for you (or us) either  :hi:.

Offline winkywanky

Ah, you don't have Herpes.

In which case you do probably have a very bad case of paranoia.

Offline Beansbrocoli

Yeah thats what the doctor said he said it was a bad case of paranoia lol. But yeah I don't think punting is for me tho.

But yeah I'm still waiting for the blood and urine tests

Offline Colston36

Ah, you don't have Herpes.

In which case you do probably have a very bad case of paranoia.

Paranoia very prevalent among the young. I used to get the most terrible outbreaks, but a series of mff injections with added urine and regular calibrated tongue insertions usually takes care of it.  You mustn't give up before the end of the course, though. If so you have to start all over again. My memory being what it is I've had to keep repeating for four and half years now.

Offline Global_Punter

PS I never engaged in bareback sex, I only saw girls that were well reviewed and didn't really engage in DFK only light kissing. But I did engage in OWO with a few of them. Also all the girls that I saw were on AW and were a bit pricey as well so I guess it's also gonna be good for my financials lol.

x 1 review for a £30 @ 15 min BJ on special offer

Hows that a hole in your Bank Account

Offline badsin

Find a decent SP, shag, and repeat. No fanny-arsing about, grow a set of brass balls young man :hi:

Offline winkywanky

Paranoia very prevalent among the young. I used to get the most terrible outbreaks, but a series of mff injections with added urine and regular calibrated tongue insertions usually takes care of it.  You mustn't give up before the end of the course, though. If so you have to start all over again. My memory being what it is I've had to keep repeating for four and half years now.

:lol:  :thumbsup:

Offline NervousJ

So basically you’re fine, nowt to do with your shagging exploits...

Get back on the horse and ride the fuck out of it....

Offline winkywanky

He's seen others (no telling how many) but he couldn't be othered to review  :rolleyes:.

Offline winkywanky

So basically you’re fine, nowt to do with your shagging exploits...

Get back on the horse and ride the fuck out of it....

There's no telling what you might catch off a horse, least of which distemper. Nasty.

Offline Beansbrocoli

I havent posted alot of my punts here but I might as well now lol.

Offline Picti

Are you planning on giving up sex altogether then, as shagging random civvies probably has a higher risk of contracting STIs than punting.

Take the right precautions and enjoy yourself, and part of the right precautions is going for regular sexual health screens and not just  waiting until you get some sensation that feels like symptoms.

Offline chandlerhandler

I'll give you a hand with your adding up mate, it's less than a lot :dash:

Offline badsin

You have been a member for approximately 9 months, I reckon you could review a few from that period?

Offline Kingy28

Reads like something out of a magazine problem page

Offline Beansbrocoli

You have been a member for approximately 9 months, I reckon you could review a few from that period?

Yeah will do

Offline Beansbrocoli

I'll give you a hand with your adding up mate, it's less than a lot :dash:

Yeah I guess I used the wrong words if I could count it up I think it would be almost 12-15

Offline Corky

Ive had some incredible meets with some very special women.

Yes aren't they all just special little snowflakes..... :rolleyes:

Offline Dipper

School hols.

Santa won’t come to naughty boys posting shite on forums you know laddie.

Online scutty brown

STD trolls don't often get the chance to post reviews

Offline gary03

Punting is not for faint hearted.especially if you are married.if you cannot handle the guilt dont do it

Offline samsmith_1231

Yeah thats what the doctor said he said it was a bad case of paranoia lol. But yeah I don't think punting is for me tho.

But yeah I'm still waiting for the blood and urine tests

Just stick to covered  blowjob and ask her not to deep throat and play with her tits!  :hi:
Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Xtro

« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 02:54:09 pm by Xtro »

Offline winkywanky

Mr. Xtro, you are very naughty with your A+ Graphic Design skills!  :thumbsup:  :lol:

Offline Xtro

Mr. Xtro, you are very naughty with your A+ Graphic Design skills!  :thumbsup:  :lol:

:drinks:  I do my best.

This thread was crying out for it.   :cool:

Online scutty brown

Stinging lips is usually due to a smack in the face after asking for discounts ..........or bareback
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 03:24:39 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Xtro

Stinging lips is usually due to a smack in the face after asking for discounts ..........or bareback

:D

Review please.   :hi:

Offline RogerBoner

Online scutty brown

« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 06:17:12 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Xtro

At least he got his cumuppance!    :crazy: