Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: slavetj - Derby/Mansfield - Toftt opportunity??  (Read 540 times)

Offline jamesfrome

Offline John the Sextist

Oh dear, some competition here of who you wouldn't visit the most lol

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Paula has a rival  :scare: :scare: :scare:

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Online Newtothisstuff

Well.... assuming that it hasn't had gender reassignment surgery - this 'Ladie' is both illiterate and a barebacker.
Not the most appealing photo I've seen. She looks like a bulldog that's just licked piss off a nettle.

Online Newtothisstuff

Just realised, this is his/her/it's second profile. I was going to post her last one in the barebacker thread but got sidetracked and forgot. Her old profile advertised the same nasty 'likes' but she was £50/hh and £100/hr.

Henry Cecil

She'd have to pay me to fuck her! £10,000 per half hour would be my absolute minimum limit.

Offline robx66

External Link/Members Only

I'm just going to leave this here.  :vomit:

Holy shit !!!  I wouldn't meet her even if she will pay me!

Offline Thecunninglinguist

I bet her grandkids will be pleased she included them in her pictures?

Offline John the Sextist

Pissed myself reading her profile so here's my response   

Naughty wife next door  - That's the dog in the kennel

I'm the ladie your wife warned you about - I'll stick with the wife then its safer

Fun explosive sex I'm your ladie - Thick as fuck can't spell

Come say hi for the time of your life - Hi, fuck that, I'd rather fuck a jar of liver!!

Fun outgoing bbw ladie ready to fulfill your every fantasy - It's nice to have dreams, then reality kicks in

Older mature and experienced come see me for explosive sex leaving you wanting more xxx - Wanting less and shooting out the door

Frequently Asked Questions - How the fuck did you get so ugly??

Offline Nosser2

The explosive sex - is that the bit where she farts to give you a clue where to aim through the folds of fat?