Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Northampton Parlour Quality Decline?  (Read 424 times)

Offline Avg_Joe

is it me, or has the quality and choices in the 3 Northampton parlours (that i know of) gone down hill lately?

Age and size mostly going up, whilst others the service options are going down, i always used to make a point of visiting Alex at STB when she was working and i was passing, but her services list has been slashed somewhat, and i'm not much keen on the other options currently, although i have seen carly a couple of times and her services list is still pretty good.

What do you guys think ?
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Charliehutton

I quite agree, although I'm only familiar with two of them. Massage Northampton has been stagnating for a while, and needs some fresh new faces, while most of the girls at STB look fat.

Perhaps this new place, which Major P has been tracking, will pep things up a bit.

Offline Avg_Joe

I quite agree, although I'm only familiar with two of them. Massage Northampton has been stagnating for a while, and needs some fresh new faces, while most of the girls at STB look fat.

Perhaps this new place, which Major P has been tracking, will pep things up a bit.

stagnating is a good description i think, STB can be accused of that a bit i guess.

as for new place, is that bellavmassage or something like that ? if so, isn't it just temptations re-branded ? Temptations closes on the 30th June, XXXParties is rumoured to be continuing, i'm assuming in the same location, but they've just cancelled the parties on the 14th June.

Offline simon07

STB? Is that the Nuru, Soapy Suds place?

Rarely get to Northampton and agree choice has gone down.
Are parlours in decline? Even the Annabellas and MKE options look jaded and heavy photoshopped.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 09:37:00 pm by simon07 »

Offline Avg_Joe

Offline HornyHemel

stagnating is a good description i think, STB can be accused of that a bit i guess.

as for new place, is that bellavmassage or something like that ? if so, isn't it just temptations re-branded ? Temptations closes on the 30th June, XXXParties is rumoured to be continuing, i'm assuming in the same location, but they've just cancelled the parties on the 14th June.

The Bella V place is a new venture not connected to Temptations, but most of the WG's there have moved from Temptations.   

I would agree that all of the Northampton parlours would benefit from some new faces.  Although, I do not find AW any better and when I do find a WG of interest, she proves to be nearly impossible to book.

Offline MajorPayne

The Bella V place is a new venture not connected to Temptations, but most of the WG's there have moved from Temptations.   

I would agree that all of the Northampton parlours would benefit from some new faces.  Although, I do not find AW any better and when I do find a WG of interest, she proves to be nearly impossible to book.
Lack of money/opportunity means I haven't been able to punt as much as I would like so not been to a Northampton parlour for a long time.   Had thought though that Massage Northampton had some decent girls on their rota.

External Link/Members Only

Offline doughboy

Agreed, the quality of the WG is really rather poor. They all seem to be older, fatter and uglier than when I first started punting around 4 years ago. The MK parlours are also declining IMO but at least they still have some decent SP's on the books (Michelle, Apple, Michaela et al) who you know will give you a decent level of service.

I don't punt as much these days as I did a couple of years ago, partly because of the gradually diminishing quality of WG on offer in the area. When I do get the urge, I'm more likely to line up a punt in London, where there is far greater choice and much better quality. Leicester & Birmingham also look good but I very rarely go up that way on business and I won't travel too far just to scratch an itch.

Tbh, I prefer a fbsm these days but even that's starting to get a bit boring.

Offline Avg_Joe

I agree partly, new faces are needed, level of service from many of the parlour girls hasn't really changed that much, with the odd exception, but i too, where i used to stop in at northampton when passing near(ish) or would deviate a little to fit a punt in, am now looking elsewhere, for example i'm going north in a couple of weeks, and instead of stopping in at STB, i've booked a punt with someone thats been in my hotlist for ages in nottingham, so will stop off there instead!