Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tantric Sophie - Bristol  (Read 867 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5831800) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Jonlove69

External Link/Members Only

Cost - £120 for VIP service
Duration - 1 hr but it wasn’t
Location - the famous flat near Asda Bedminster

Sent a text for a same day meet. Had a quick response and directions sent. Knew exactly where I was going. Arrived to find the front door screwed shut with a sign by the caretaker. Texted her and got some vague instructions via a tunnel on the left. Arrived eventually 5 minutes late.

Handed over the £120. She asked me to lay in my front. Crap massage with loads of oil. Then put her weight on me rubbing her tits on my back.

Turned over and she rubbed her tits over my chest. I probably had a semi at this point. Then she put a condom on my flaccid cock and proceeded with a crap blowjob. I don’t think she realizes a guy also has balls.

Nothing happening down there so off with the condom. Tries to wank me off with lots of oil. Handjob was just as bad on my semi erect cock and didn’t get hard at all. After 45 minutes she just says do you want a shower. Had a shower and she just watched me get dressed without speaking.

I really should have asked for a refund for extra I had paid for the VIP service.

Says she has been in Bristol many times before so I think this is a new profile.

One to avoid

Offline victor989

Arrived to find the front door screwed shut

Cheers for the review. I used to go there a while back. I assume it was the flat on the top floor where the Polish WG's
operate from. Now the front door is screwed shut  :scare:. What do you reckon happened.

Offline victor989

Arrived to find the front door screwed shut with a sign by the caretaker.

What did the caretaker sign say ?

Offline Jonlove69

What did the caretaker sign say ?

Yes flat 10 on the top floor. The sign just said the door was broken. I didn’t realize how many flats were round the back so I wasn’t bothered about being seen if that’s what you’re concerned about.