Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LOL I'm too g try a d see how this goes...LUCKY DIP!  (Read 958 times)

Offline diomhair72

OK  so I feel I should be contributing more as far as reviews etc go,  so I had an idea.

I'm posting this as I want to go on a punt and drain the 2nd brain.

but I'm always finding myself too critical or apprehensive about the girls available when I want to go.

so I thought you guys can choose "lucky dip style"  I would 30 mins £60 max between 1 and 7 miles from NW11 postcode.

other than that I don't have a say In it you people choose I go I punt I review!

let's see how this goes it will either be terrible or awesome or I will get lynched or nothing at all.

Offline Sparta Prada

Here's one for you in Golders Green, no reason you can't see her: External Link/Members Only

Offline diomhair72

no reason apart from the dodgy and suspicious positive review?
but you know what, this is a lucky dip after all.

and this needs a. REAL review so I will get the funds together ASAP and do the necessary.

besides I used to have a fuck buddy who was older  and bigger but boy was she a demon!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 03:34:15 pm by diomhair72 »

Offline Avg_Joe

Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Waterhouse

« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 05:21:30 pm by Yondu616 »

Offline Avg_Joe

Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Steely Dan

just choose 6 to 10 and we will pick one. I'm too bone idle to do the basic search and pull out the barebackers and fat slags and all that.  But I'll click on a few links.

Offline diomhair72

External Link/Members Only

I had actually booked Christine last week but got called into work so had to cancel she was very understanding and is on my hotlist

Offline diomhair72

Lookswise a No brainer,  review wise..... :thumbsdown:

tiny Kim (I assume her flatmate goes on and off my HL as she is fit and my type just neg reviews about bad attitude etc. will ivy be the same?

Offline diomhair72

how about a no reviews TOFTT punt....

External Link/Members Only

I have considered her she's not made my UK due to no reviews but that's why I posted this 'lucky dip

all are contenders so far (I may even work my way through them and put  in a lucky dip hotlist) i guess i would have to do them in order except as someone mentioned BAREBACKERS I'm not an idiot and safe play ONLY fat slabs I can handle but someone playing with my health ain't happening.

:P