Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia_horny_2021 Paisley AW  (Read 7361 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6413370) (8 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mackan1

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only
30mins £80
Extra Owo £20
Total £100

After reading some review inc tucky21 review. I thought I would give her a visit knowing it is not going to be a bait and switch or a poor service service.

Txt her and she got back to me quick. So no issue with communication. I ended up running 10 mins late duo to traffics but she was rdy for me when I arrived.  Was showed to the room and wile going there is seen her friend  that look like Julia_hot_blonde (External Link/Members Only). Done the paper work and she popped out for no more then 3 mins.

Once she arrived back the normal stuff cloths off and on to the bed and a wipe down with baby wipes and a owo and a tit job. Oral skill was spot on and some little ball play at this point she said I looked like Johnny Depp with my dark eyes. As I am been out of action for a week I went in with a loaded gun so had to ask her to slow down a bit.  I got her to sit on my face and have to say there was no small and she tested clean so loved it and had a good look around and what a view of her ass.  So after this she placed the bag on and I asked for doggy so I could have a better view of her ass. Have to say her body seem tight. No stretch marks and everything was firm. Before I blow my load asked if I could come cum on her tits and she was happy to apply to bag off little wipe down and some lube on again HJ was lovely with a little bit of ball play and ass grabbing before emptying on her tits and even then she did not stop right away and played a bit longer that was nice as don’t like it when a woman is like u have cam and stop right away.
She then passed me the baby wipes to clean my self up wipe she popped out to clean her self up in the bath room.  In total all about 20-25mins but this was down to me with a fully loaded gun.

Chatted for a bit and she asked me if I wanted to go for a drink but as I had other plans sadist could not.
Now her English was good so I started to question my self thinking I may of missed heard her.

Asked about a if she does threesome and she said yes 30 was £160 and 1h was £260. Extra would be owo that is £20 per girl.

She has some nice tattoos and looks like she is in the process of getting a tramp strap removed on her lower back as it is very fadded and u can still see it. (No scars or scaring you may of been a wile ago when she was trying to get it removed).
Lovely all over tan and as said all her body of firm with no stretch marks that I could see.

Offline WillD83

Cheers pal good review. Did her wee pal look nice? Might message for a due. Seems to be a lot of nice girls in Paisley just now.  :unknown:

Offline spock0206

Both specify their orientation as straight so I imagine it'll be a duo on you. Give an update though.

Offline seeker

No Fk ?
Owo is  £20  xrta baby  :thumbsdown:
Roms charging £100 hh  :bomb:
Although I must say they do both look
Extremely nice in the pictures.
Are the pictures accurate to what they actually look like?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 07:52:12 am by seeker »

Offline WillD83

Both specify their orientation as straight so I imagine it'll be a duo on you. Give an update though.

I can confirm duo on me only  :dash:

Offline colin_w

No Fk ?

I’ll post a review shortly, saw the pal Julia, pics are accurate, very good looking girls, so Sophia walk past. Neutral from me as she is one of those ones that is trying to get you to shoot quick, very rushed and rushed out the door, would have been a positive if it was a 15 min booking. £80 my max for a Rom so did not ask about extra, but no kissing and I’m sure I heard her say at the beginning don’t touch me, but I was and she had no issue, although did not try to finger her.

Offline scotland19something

nice review bud!

I sent her a booking via her profile, messages were read and deleted  :unknown: and zero reply.

Banned reason: Abuse of a mod and abusive replies to members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mackan1

No Fk ?
Owo is  £20  xrta baby  :thumbsdown:
Roms charging £100 hh  :bomb:

Yes the pic are accurate
« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 06:59:29 pm by Mackan1 »

Offline Mackan1

2nd meet yesterday
30mins £80
Extra Owo £20
Total £100
Location merchant city area.

Arrived on time and got the paper work out the way and she remembers me from my last meet.
This time started of with owo that I must say was good and I had to ask her to slow down also some nice ball play also.
Changed this up to 69 and I can say she was fresh/clean and was grabbing her firm ass. I was loving it. Put on the rubber and asked her to go on top and watching her small firm frame sent me blowing my load in the bag (about 15/20mins) this was way faster then i normal do. Cleaned up and I was about to get rdy and she said I still have 10mins left and would I like a message so I agreed and she got the oils out and I have to say it was nice and was Better then some massages I have had before.

Defo was not rushed out and she was very friendly and welcoming.

I would live to see her again.

P.s also played with her tit (yes they are fake but have to say very nice firm and hard to see the scar (so seem well done)