Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Guilt Free Girls Club  (Read 6039 times)

ctjp

Anyone been to one of these parties at Le Boudoir?

Not much on this site in way of reviews but thinking of trying out the next one.

External Link/Members Only

Offline adptcdn

Not been but agree does look interesting. 

Offline jichael mackson

You're required to upload photo, give age, ethnicity? Seems you're vetted

Offline Mr333

Anyone been to one of these parties at Le Boudoir?

Not much on this site in way of reviews but thinking of trying out the next one.

External Link/Members Only

Did you go? What was it like?

Offline Peterbry

It's trying to pass itself off as a swingers site and not 'adult workers' yet they clearly have a picture of WhiskyV (External Link/Members Only) as one of the ladies who attend External Link/Members Only

Offline drwho

I went a couple of months back.

On the night I went there were 2 paid girls (1 I recognised from a different party I've attended - one of Rebecca Ryder's MILFs)
..and then there were other girls and couples in attendance.

I tried to encourage a single black girl to get involved but she seemed to be strictly spectating.
I ended up with mild involvement at the club with a couple.
I would have felt a bit ripped off paying £83 but things turned out ok.

The couple invited me for drinks afterwards, which escalated when we noticed another couple from the same party in the same pub.
Ended up playing with both couples in their hotel room for a bit afterwards.

If I was to return and there was no similar after partying I don't imagine I'd feel the money would be particularly well spent

Offline claretandblue

at least 2 other whores listed on that site - Harley Sin and Leia

Online webpunter

Crystal looks like a decent bit of milfage:  External Link/Members Only   [although also a pic with partner  :dash:]

ctjp

Did you go? What was it like?

Yes I went and here is a delayed review:

Arrived promptly at 7pm to find a few guys waiting around and no ladies in sight. Not even an organiser.  The party seemed independent of Le Boudoir - the receptionist took my £80 cash but didn't seem to know much else.  Hung around for about 15 minutes until a 40-something swinging couple arrived and started getting busy and we soon joined in.  A single blonde working girl (early 30s) arrived later so just two ladies and about 8 guys.  So typically a lady was attended by 3-4 guys - one banging her pussy, and the rest alternating oral and hand attention.

Shot my first load whilst banging the swinger lady in missionary. After some recovery time joined in again - this time she was up for DP.  Another punter and myself put our hands up (first time for me!) and after lubing up I had a go with him below and me kneeling above.  Found this position a bit awkward and I wasn't quite hard enough to enter her already full pussy.  So I swapped positions (with me below) and managed some deep penetration. The other cock was hard enough to join in, the tightness of two cocks in one pussy was quite something and it didn't take long to blow my next load.  Despite the slow start and lack of ladies that made it all worth it.

Recovered a bit and moved on to the blonde where I finished with a final load over her breasts.  By which point I was well and truly spent.

If it wasn't for the DP I would have been a bit disappointed by the slow start and seeming lack of organisation.  But I may give it another go.

Beware they do take your details and check your ID - so might not appeal if you want to be discrete.

Offline drwho

Thanks for sharing ctjb

Like you I feel I might have been disappointed at going to the effort and expense had it not been for what could be considered a chance encounter.
For me the buzz came from the non paid play with the swingers in a pub and hotel after GFGs.
For you the incidental DP. Not something you get a chance to try in everyday circumstances.

Yes I remember scanning and uploading my driving license and presenting the license to the ladies on the desk on the night.
You also get weekly sms promos but you can opt out (I just added the number to spam messages)

Yet to dedicate a thursday to a repeat visit, but have thought about it a few times

Does anyone else have any experiences positive or otherwise to report?

Offline JamesKW

Arrived promptly at 7pm to find a few guys waiting around and no ladies in sight. Not even an organiser.  The party seemed independent of Le Boudoir - the receptionist took my £80 cash but didn't seem to know much else.  Hung around for about 15 minutes until a 40-something swinging couple arrived and started getting busy and we soon joined in.  A single blonde working girl (early 30s) arrived later so just two ladies and about 8 guys.  So typically a lady was attended by 3-4 guys - one banging her pussy, and the rest alternating oral and hand attention.

Shot my first load whilst banging the swinger lady in missionary. After some recovery time joined in again - this time she was up for DP.  Another punter and myself put our hands up (first time for me!) and after lubing up I had a go with him below and me kneeling above.  Found this position a bit awkward and I wasn't quite hard enough to enter her already full pussy.  So I swapped positions (with me below) and managed some deep penetration. The other cock was hard enough to join in, the tightness of two cocks in one pussy was quite something and it didn't take long to blow my next load.  Despite the slow start and lack of ladies that made it all worth it.

Recovered a bit and moved on to the blonde where I finished with a final load over her breasts.  By which point I was well and truly spent.

If it wasn't for the DP I would have been a bit disappointed by the slow start and seeming lack of organisation.  But I may give it another go.

Beware they do take your details and check your ID - so might not appeal if you want to be discrete.

It sounds like a swingers party which employs one WG to get the ball rolling,it all sounds a bit hit and miss for £80,would be a bit of a bummer if no swingers turned up.Better to save two £80s for a Phoenix party where it is guaranteed for two hours.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 02:01:32 pm by JamesKW »

Offline thunder

Was interested in this but having to upload photo deterred me.
Checking IDs is weird.do you have to give your real name when you sign up?otherwise what do they check in the ID? Sounds strange...

Offline Ryan12334

Went on a Thursday ...guilt free girls party

They make you sign up and upload a pik. And on the first visit you have to show us so have to give your real name. If I had known before would not have gone.

The event was AWFUL!!!!!!!!!

Two girls and about 30 guys

The girls were average girls that used to do the lapc club in Dagenham.

I’d AVOID. Waste of money.

It’s a swingers club, which is busy for couples only on Saturday nights.

The Thursday and Friday events which allow single men are awful waste of money AVOID