Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SpicyAnika & Busty-Indian Watford  (Read 1255 times)

Offline Bondmaniac

I have had both of these on my HL for a while and i have noticed there are a couple of reviews on here, firstly confirming they are Brazilian ( not a bad thing as they are generally a better service) But the reviews on AW are so blatantly made up and fake.  You've got 93 reviews for SpicyAnika which tend to be from the same person reviewing either Spicy-Anika or Busty-Indian alternatively 4 times each, are They completed by them or the pimps?

Anyone else had any experience with either of the two.. as i would like to tick off the HL.

Sorry haven't pasted aw link, as done on my phone

Offline GreyDave

:hi: They are one and the same :hi: :hi: a good shag puts effort in to it not to obvious fake titties and moans nice big clit done her quite a few times now she is GVFM maybe I am one of the reveiwers

Offline Billy no mates

Agree with Greydave.

although I have never seen her, she is generally well reviewed

Offline Bondmaniac

Thanks GreyDave.. funnily enough.. looked like the same person, different pricing was what got me.  Can't understand the reason for all the fake feedback though

Offline Serty1

Saw spicyanika a month or so ago.

She’s facially a lot more arrractive than I had expected given the censored pictures. In terms of a punt it was quite vanilla but if that’s what you’re looking for then you will leave very satisfied.

Only downside is during RO there was a bit of a stench from both areas so caution there.

John hall

I saw Anika’s friend at same place . Normally saanva works in Hemel, on Tuesday there’s a blond girl where Anika work in Watford .