Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Athree massage Barbican - Four hands  (Read 2962 times)

Offline London newbie

Gents

I'm thinking of giving Athree massage spa a try later today. External Link/Members Only

In the mood for something more sensual like a 4 hands. Athree is close to where I work and see it has been mentioned (albeit briefly) in other threads. Looks legit but apparently offers HE. Prices for the massage are fairly steep so wondered if the HE is included or would be extra? If extra, does anyone know how much?

One last thing please! With a four hands massage, with the HE would one girl being doing the job or is it usually both?!

Thanks!

Offline Liverpool

Gents

I'm thinking of giving Athree massage spa a try later today. External Link/Members Only

In the mood for something more sensual like a 4 hands. Athree is close to where I work and see it has been mentioned (albeit briefly) in other threads. Looks legit but apparently offers HE. Prices for the massage are fairly steep so wondered if the HE is included or would be extra? If extra, does anyone know how much?

One last thing please! With a four hands massage, with the HE would one girl being doing the job or is it usually both?!

Thanks!

Can't comment on this place as I've never been. With 4 hands you usually get tugged off by both girls. Prices are I would imagine for the actual massage. Extras if offered are usually double, e.g £20 for one girl would be £40 for two. Also with a lot of 4 hands you get one good looking girl and one munter.

Offline London newbie

That's useful, thanks. I expected as much. May opt for a double tug anyway as seems quite fun! Depending on what the girls are like of course! Will post a review after.

Offline Davesorento

Clearly not legit, has the word sensual around 20 times in the descriptions, so HE might be included in the price. Some of the massage types also mention assisted shower! Your legit masseuse definitely wouldn't provide that.

Offline London newbie

Will do a review now. Very good!