Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: £40 half hour to £60 hour - South London  (Read 1552 times)

KJ121212

Any ideas on girls for £40 per half hour up to £60 per hour? Preferably south of the river. Found a few but theyre either in North London or not much info on them:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Any help greatly appreciated!

Offline backofthenet

The first of those links - the enticingly named 'Nasty Jasmine' - includes the line "our time endured needs to be as relaxing as it can be"

Why don't you endure some time with Nasty Jasmine and tell us how you got on, old chap?

punther

At £40 for half hour your going to have limited options. In south London though I suggest:

I've seen this one and she is an altight punt at £40/30mins or £60/1hour

At £50/30min  or £60/1 hour Hanna is a goood punt  -   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Amira who is also £50/30 or £60/1 hour is also a decent punt   -    External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

At £50/30mins roberta.hot is a good shout. She's well reviewed and also quite fit     -    External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Haven't punted this one but seen her when I saw another one of her flat mates. At £50/30mins she looks decent and has a nice pair of knockers   -  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

-----

juicy Chloe isn't south london, shes based in Aldgate but I dont think there is a girl that looks like her on AW that has rates so low at £40 for 30mins.  I've seen her and she is a good punt and attractive   -   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good Luck

KJ121212

At £40 for half hour your going to have limited options. In south London though I suggest:

I've seen this one and she is an altight punt at £40/30mins or £60/1hour

At £50/30min  or £60/1 hour Hanna is a goood punt  -   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Amira who is also £50/30 or £60/1 hour is also a decent punt   -    External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

At £50/30mins roberta.hot is a good shout. She's well reviewed and also quite fit     -    External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Haven't punted this one but seen her when I saw another one of her flat mates. At £50/30mins she looks decent and has a nice pair of knockers   -  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

-----

juicy Chloe isn't south london, shes based in Aldgate but I dont think there is a girl that looks like her on AW that has rates so low at £40 for 30mins.  I've seen her and she is a good punt and attractive   -   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good Luck

Wow, thanks! Roberta and Chloe both look very promising!  :thumbsup: