Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _SEXY_CURVY_LOREN_ - Looks Yummy - anyone seen her?  (Read 1075 times)

decentguy

Hi guys found her on AW she looks really hot to my choice has anyone seen her as I cannot find any review ion UKP..

don't want to be disappointed as it will be a travel for me and her pics are building momentum inside my sperm bank. :dash: :dash: :diablo:

External Link/Members Only

or

External Link/Members Only

Offline collector

I'm sure this is Olivia's room while working in Queensbury. I recognised the mirrors in one second.

Anyway answering to your question, there is a negative review in here. Also bad FBs on AW. Just one to avoid.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 03:34:11 pm by collector »

decentguy

Out she goes then! Thank you collector....

Such a waste of a nice body (as I like)  I wish she was a good service provider ....

Offline collector

It's a neg here but for time wasted, really doesn't describe any service.
If you really like her, I think you could try to arrange a booking and prepare a plan B  :thumbsup:

Her body is bit too chubby for my taste but she has a beautiful face. Nice eyes color but they look bit weird  :crazy:
Is it just me that I notice that?

decentguy

my rule is... when in doubt about a WG give it a pass .. there are many others born every day... :angelgirl:

Guys please send along any you know if having similar body ! you will make your fellow punter happy and I will prey you get the most out of WG you bang in the future!! (not bad to get prayers for you just for referring WGs  :lol:)

Offline collector

Have a look to pumps' reviews. It seems you guys have similar tastes.

decentguy

you are correct in saying pumps has similar taste in women however I like bit of GFE and DFK which pumps don't mind and no DFK is a  deal breaker for me hence I have to rule out most girls Pump's reviewed even after they having good chubby face and bodies which I like... no offence to Pumps in any sense, his reviews are very helpful to us all.

Offline collector

For a GFE and that kind of body I could recommend you Natalia. Have a look of my reviews. She is the only one I met of your criteria including other WGs that I remember right now. 100ph.

decentguy

Much appreciated collector she will be my  start of holiday season punt for sure  :diablo: am in love with this chubby hotty Busty_Natalia's body

Thanks Mate!

Offline collector

Offline collector

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
chubby girlfriend experience  :D and I think Adele4u is getting that kind of body as well

decentguy

Adele4u  looks like is difficult to catch hold of as mentioned by many punters... once girls get famous on UKP their ability to manage and juggle between bookings and inquiries diminish which I believe is the case with many famous once now a days ... but will give it a chance and try once

Thx for the link for  Ellie link mate!

Offline Mr Carlton

I have being seeing Loren since late 2014 when she was in Finsbury Park and yeah she's quite chubby but her services is top notch.