Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: European girl bermondsey  (Read 1578 times)

Offline goodmans

Went see a Polish girl near  bermondsey  tube just off st james  road she text  me full address whe I was 10 minutes  away text her when outside she wont let you knock on door very small bedsit very fit big breasts  small bum massage  ok 70 pounds for 1 hour and he 80 is topless 100 nude says she won't go further worth  a visit  age late 20s early  30s bit of tan

[]
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 10:25:46 pm by goodmans »

Online PLeisure

What is the point of your post?  :unknown:
Without a contact method it’s essentially useless.

Offline goodmans

Sorry  I thought  I put it on there its on gumtree  under 2 European  sisters in southwark  or bermondsey

Offline bedhedred

Pop in the link. People may not have the time to look for it.

Offline goodmans

This is a screen shot  don't know  how to send link over this is the advert

Offline bedhedred

Usually you can click in the browser header and select all, then paste the text string into the window here.

Looking at that advert. It looks like massage only.

Offline Fully Sated

Goodmans, Is this the corect link? It would be great if you wrote a full review of your experience and include this link if it is correct, thanks.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 12:40:50 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline goodmans

Yes mate thanks I will do a better  review  in bit later  many thanks

Offline goodmans

The link above is the place I went to it started with a text late Saturday  afternoon  with how much for a massage  and she sent a list of extras what did I ask can come on Sunday  she said not open Sunday open Monday till Saturday from 11.30 till 8pm 2 hours notice  for appointments so her services  are as follows  1hr professional 60 or 70 with hand 80 topless 100 naked  no b2b 4 hands double  the price  - 10 pounds so I made appointment  yesterday  evening gave me post code and said when 10 minutes  away text and I give you door number then I receive and said don't knock  on door text when outside she open  main door went in a very tiny bedsit very fit slim girl big breasts i went for 1 hrs hand relief massage  was ok warm oil lots of it firm but soft got hand relief down side was a very small flat with massage  table don't think she live there not far from bermondsey  tube 5 minutes  walk off st james road I think will return think she might do more than she say gave me a nice tongue kiss

Offline Fully Sated

Goodmans, Thank you for providing that additional information. Can I suggest that you include additional informationa that any potential punter might wish to know and them post it in the London Review section of this forum. This link will give you a guide as to what else to include;

It might be a good idea to expand on the information about the girl, her looks, attitude, does she speak good English, Long /short hair, hair colour, height. Was the accomodation clean, was there only tongue kissing at the endn or throughout, was a shower offered, was the massage a professional standard, did you get the full time, was she chatty or silent throughout the session etc...
Think about the sort of information you would like to read too. Please copy and paste the link when you post your review.  I hope that you have found some of this useful.

Offline Jorjie

Googling the phone number in the gumtree ad gives various massage ads including:

and

both of which have some photos, perhaps of the SP seen?

Offline goodmans

The link you click on i love massage  the 3rd photo that link looks very similar  to the girl I see the other 2 must be here freind or sister also looks 8/10 body not seen it but the tight all in 1 body leggings  locked  ok nice bump give it 9/10 also no  shower all she did was wipe  me down nice girl but flat  bit wierd English  6/10

Offline Jorjie

Googling the phone number in the gumtree ad gives various massage ads including:

and

both of which have some photos, perhaps of the SP seen?

Just to add, the two photos appearing at the second link are stolen images from here:
External Link/Members Only (Second image)
External Link/Members Only (First image)

And the first two photos at the first link are stolen too. Eg
External Link/Members Only (Model Daria Dereviankina aka "Dasha Kina")

However, can't find any matching images for the 3rd photo.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 07:07:22 pm by Jorjie »

Offline king tarzan

Just seems like a lying slut..
Simple just move on👍
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bedhedred

Polish girls tend to be very shy of revealing identity. Many will now use "example" pictures of other girls. See the review below...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=287393.0

There's a chance that the woman is you will meet is going to be very plain, but if they made an effort to find a decent stunt double in the photo then you could be pleasantly surprised.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Polish girls tend to be very shy of revealing identity. Many will now use "example" pictures of other girls. See the review below...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=287393.0

There's a chance that the woman is you will meet is going to be very plain, but if they made an effort to find a decent stunt double in the photo then you could be pleasantly surprised.

In my experience, its because their is usually a Sergei involved now with London Polish (certainly in my area) and they B&S as they please.