Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy Thai / AsianSelection Sophia- Imperial Wharf Weak Positive TOFTT  (Read 1305 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6988080) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Top Cat 14

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Comms:
All done via the agency. Flat details sent before meeting as standard

Nice flat, 5 mins from Imperial Wharf. Imperial Wharf is a pain to get to, but once there the flat is decent, good bathroom, annoyingly noisy bed!

Price:
£220 for 90mins

Services:
DFK, OWO,  RO, FS,

Sophia
It’s the girl in the pics, but the pics are probably 10 years old. 5ft tall, tiny, slim, natural if not soft breasts, I’d guess a B cup, tattoos as pics. I found her attractive but she must be late 30’s if not older.

The Meet:

Met at the door, She looked hot, black dress, made-up. She was very friendly and bubbly in that Thai way. Sorted cash and went for a shower, came back to her waiting on the bed.

Started with lots of kissing, DFK, nice OWO, repaid the favour she seemed to enjoy it. Started with RCG, Doggie, finished in Mish. Clean up and a drink, she then gave me a pretty decent Thai massage. Very firm and better than I’ve had from some actual masseuse’s before. That led to more OWO, she told me to CIM but her technique was never going to get me over the line no matter how much I went to the wank bank. She gave up after a while, slipped on a dom and mounted CG. Finished in doggie.

Went for a shower and got dressed

Left 20 mins early. Wasn’t any point in sticking around. Her English isn’t good enough for banter and I’d had a massage and cum twice

Visit again? No. Positive / neutral for me. Had a good time, but with the location being a pain and there being a lot more Thais to see, I doubt I’ll go back

Hope that helps!

Offline Graham2050

Nice review! Lots of DFK + asking you to CIM sound promising. But looking ‘late 30s if not more’ for a thai lady does that mean she’s most likely late 40s in real age?! would you say she looks significantly older vs the pics?

Offline Top Cat 14

Yes, at least 10 years older than the pics. Still hot, but Thai Milf hot not the young hottie in the pics

Edit: Her age isn’t mentioned in AW or the agency site, whereas some others are. I should have probably clocked that. Didn’t really change the meet, other than her being older than expected.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 07:20:55 pm by Top Cat 14 »

Offline tony22

nice review. Sounds a slight uplift from my time with her - I rated her a high neutral and wouldn't return, but was a good plan B/C when she was £120.