Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Mischevious Paris  (Read 1165 times)

Offline derf

Hi all has anyone seen Mischievous Paris from Leeds. I am thinking about booking her External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

bod666

Not seen her but did come close. She is good at replying to emails and picked up the phone when I called. Sounds nice enough. With notice she can do incalls but last minute bookings she prefers out calls. Was what I gathered from my call with her.

I couldn't quite bring myself to toftt with her and instead went for someone I'd seen before who was available sooner.

Would be interested to know what she's like if you do meet her.

Anal was on offer when I talked to her ;)

justfornow

shitty pics make me distrust her age. Would be happy to see a review.

justfornow

(...) picked up the phone when I called. (...)

how old does she sound to you ?

bod666

mid 20s? hard to tell really. she's got a young kid so she could be anywhere between 20 and 35. Someone has to toftt there ;)

Offline Lijunwei

saw her many many moons ago at bluebelles in sheffield..

great looking girl..and decent dervice from what i recall..

would love to revisist myself..

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
saw her many many moons ago at bluebelles in sheffield..

great looking girl..and decent dervice from what i recall..

would love to revisist myself..
If it is the same girl from Bluebelles I've seen her as well, I thought she had darker skin though, maybe not. I'm fairly sure she had tattoos on the wrist. As mentioned very nice looking or at least she was back then, she talks dirty and speaks with a midlands accent, service was in my punting infancy she was the first parlour girl I saw; I can't remember much, but thought it was good, but nothing mind blowing. I would recommend, but I don't repeat past performances and like to try new girls so would not return for those reasons. I would have put her around 25 back then so maybe 30-32 now.

bod666

The girl I talked to on the phone had a Yorkshire accent. Definitely not Midlands. May not be who you think it is then...

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
The girl I talked to on the phone had a Yorkshire accent. Definitely not Midlands. May not be who you think it is then...
Using Wayback possibly not, because the girl I saw was tall, although they do look similar:
External Link/Members Only