Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Re: Orathai Scarborough  (Read 4677 times)

Offline peter53

Looks like some new girls at Orathai anyone been recently?

Offline hockogrockle

Could we have some sort of link, please.

Offline NW Hacker

Could we have some sort of link, please.

A quick search for: orathai scarborough yields many results ...
External Link/Members Only

Offline peter53

Here's one link
 https://www.adultwork.com/3385786 or https://www.adultwork.com/ThaiPassionflower

1 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline Allnewman

Ann was very attractive think she’s gone back to Thailand now 

Offline itsonlyme1955

Nina has left. New girl Cat. Mid 30s massage was poor only interested in getting extra money for topless. Then extra for pants off. Poor service. Will not see her again.

Offline Kairac

Well if Nina has gone then that’s me done there

Offline peter53

thats unfortunate as I always found they provided a good service especially from Maya the owner
never saw Nina but she had good reviews and it seems the staff turn over a bit more now

Offline blueduck

Couple of days ago I was here: Nina has indeed gone, I couldn’t make it out for sure whether she jumped or was pushed -pushed out I think..
2 new (to me) ladies, saw Chili: really nice, early40s, gym fit size8 type body- likely my future go to.
Doesn’t seem that May ,the owner, is massaging in person; didn’t get a good look at the other lady, though I see there’s a not great review elsewhere.

Offline Yorkshiremac

I saw Chilli for the first time a few days ago. Fanstatic body.

She asked me how i liked it, I said relatively hard but do what you wanna do to which she said she wanted to do Body to body. These girls are all about the money and Having had some shite body to body I was unsure plus she wanted £60 extra so that would have been £100 total which you can get FS of course for that mostly.

BUT.... i was there and had the money and didn't think with my head so i said yes. Well she stripped off completely and proceeded to rub her entire body all over me, not just the tits which a lot do but her pussy and lovely little bumhole all over me. She was quite happy to ride my shaft without it going in mimicking sex. I have to say it was the best B2B I've had came once about halfway through and she was happy to have a go a 2nd time which surprisingly I managed. And to top it off we showered together so got a nice little clean and rub there again.

Ive never had this happen at Orathai, normally a nice massage with plenty of nice touching of the cock n balls and the Happy ending so this was unexpected.

She is definitely my go to girl now because if Nina is gone there no one else ill use. Nina was superb!!!

I did see another girl id say mid to late 40's, huge boobs so may try her if chilli isn't there but Chilli was great, good English swell so you could have a bit of Banter.

Offline peter53

Wow!! Things hotting up at Orathai  :dancegirl:

Offline Scarboroughdude

looks like I'll have to get down to Orathai for some Chilli, gave me a hard on just hearing about her, has anyone tried the one who advertises on AW? Thaipassionflower, she says she at Orathia.

Offline Yorkshiremac

looks like I'll have to get down to Orathai for some Chilli, gave me a hard on just hearing about her, has anyone tried the one who advertises on AW? Thaipassionflower, she says she at Orathia.

I seem to think that was Kimmy from the pictures, wouldn't surprise me if they used it for all the girls there!! lol She's a really shit massage, no touching or anything and a really lack lustre hand job

Offline Kairac

I’m going on Monday hopefully, will try to see chilli for some b2b, I’ll let you know how it goes, can I review the place again though? I reviewed Kim not so long ago

Offline peter53

Offline blueduck

I’ve now seen kat and can confirm the previous view that it’s a hard sell of expensive services, albeit she’s nice enough and the massage is ok.

(Hot) Chilli is going to be the winner here;I think it’ll be pre-bookings with her in future for me...

Kimi was also on site when I was there.

Offline Allnewman

I saw Chilli for the first time a few days ago. Fanstatic body.

She asked me how i liked it, I said relatively hard but do what you wanna do to which she said she wanted to do Body to body. These girls are all about the money and Having had some shite body to body I was unsure plus she wanted £60 extra so that would have been £100 total which you can get FS of course for that mostly.

BUT.... i was there and had the money and didn't think with my head so i said yes. Well she stripped off completely and proceeded to rub her entire body all over me, not just the tits which a lot do but her pussy and lovely little bumhole all over me. She was quite happy to ride my shaft without it going in mimicking sex. I have to say it was the best B2B I've had came once about halfway through and she was happy to have a go a 2nd time which surprisingly I managed. And to top it off we showered together so got a nice little clean and rub there again.

Ive never had this happen at Orathai, normally a nice massage with plenty of nice touching of the cock n balls and the Happy ending so this was unexpected.

She is definitely my go to girl now because if Nina is gone there no one else ill use. Nina was superb!!!

I did see another girl id say mid to late 40's, huge boobs so may try her if chilli isn't there but Chilli was great, good English swell so you could have a bit of Banter.

What were her tits like

Offline Yorkshiremac

What were her tits like

Tits were small and i guess a little droopy, ya can tell she's had a kids from the stretch marks but didn't put me off in the slightest

Offline Kairac

Can anyone else confirm for me but the new Baan Thai advert on Vivastreet it looks like Nina in the pictures

Offline blueduck

Can anyone else confirm for me but the new Baan Thai advert on Vivastreet it looks like Nina in the pictures
Does look like it is Nina and I’d say from what’s written a change of management too...

Offline Kairac

Does look like it is Nina and I’d say from what’s written a change of management too...

It is Nina at Baan Thai, but I think the ownership is still the same as I know the guy who owns it and he hasn’t mentioned selling.

Went to Ora on Saturday only Cat and Kim work there now and Cat is leaving on Monday with a new girl starting on Tuesday

Offline peter53

Who did you see Saturday? Any report?

Offline Kairac

Only Kim available as Cat was with another punter, I’d of reviewed Cat but I’ve just done one for Kim so can’t do another for a bit, I will say that Kim has the best tits I’ve ever seen and played with though

Offline Allnewman

Only Kim available as Cat was with another punter, I’d of reviewed Cat but I’ve just done one for Kim so can’t do another for a bit, I will say that Kim has the best tits I’ve ever seen and played with though

Aren’t Kim boobs enhanced but very small ?

Offline Yorkshiremac

It is Nina at Baan Thai, but I think the ownership is still the same as I know the guy who owns it and he hasn’t mentioned selling.

Went to Ora on Saturday only Cat and Kim work there now and Cat is leaving on Monday with a new girl starting on Tuesday

guess that's where ill be going from now on. Always stuck to Ora because of Nina but it feels like the new girls there are all about getting as much as possible out of you. Saw Cat last week and basically £30 HE, £40 Tits out but no touching and £50 touching allowed. Think they are taking the piss a bit because the girls are new. I did go with Chilli and as a one off had a body to body which was really good but can't be paying that each time

Offline Yorkshiremac

Cat from Ora did say Nina has started working in town so that probably confirms it

Offline Allnewman

Offline theruskroth

Saw Cat the other day after being let down by Preeya who's advertising on VS at the moment.

Apparently Chilli has now left. I'd thought about seeing her after reading the mentions above.
Massage was good, I certainly left (in well under the hour mind you) feeling better just for that, but the hard sell, cash up front!! and prices listed above will mean I'm unlikely to return!