Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicy Lucy of Leeds  (Read 2068 times)

Yorksrabbit

External Link/Members Only

This lady has bid on a RB of mine. She rings bells but can't pick up anything in the forums. Can anybody enlighten me please.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Search for her by her number.

MrSD TOFFT with her a while back and gave her a neutral.

External Link/Members Only

Yorksrabbit

Thanks, Fishy, especially for the search tip. I'm still learning :D

I had read the review - not very good looking and a shabby gaff which might put me off on a bad day.

I don't think she was the one who used to be Lucy of Leeds. Too old. I think that was LuciiDolly of Pudsey who got a roasting (not the spit variety) on this forum recently. They both seem to be in LS28 - Stanningley - which adds to the confusion. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The RB was for Manchester anyway so it's unlikely I'll be bothering either of them for a while.

Offline stevedave

Thanks, Fishy, especially for the search tip. I'm still learning :D

I had read the review - not very good looking and a shabby gaff which might put me off on a bad day.

I don't think she was the one who used to be Lucy of Leeds. Too old. I think that was LuciiDolly of Pudsey who got a roasting (not the spit variety) on this forum recently. They both seem to be in LS28 - Stanningley - which adds to the confusion. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The RB was for Manchester anyway so it's unlikely I'll be bothering either of them for a while.

She definitely was Lucy of Leeds, she told me  :hi:

Online PussyLover789

She wasted my time after bidding on my reverse booking, shes now in my blacklist

Yorksrabbit

She's bid on my RB but has not responded to any subsequent mails. Just a waste of space.

I'll permanently cross her off my list now. Got several better offers anyway  :D

Offline anonyorks

She has bid on every reverse bid I have ever put up. Never pursued it further as she isn't my type