Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: has anyone been to this locations (The Oval, sheffield, s5)  (Read 987 times)

johnsmith2020

Hello everyone

So I just did a proximity search on AW and four girls which I text all work from the same location:

External Link/Members Only

I made a previous thread and mrfishypoo kindly guided me to one of the girl's reviews which were both negative, however I am more so concerned with the location, has anyone been there?

I wouldn't expect great service, but maybe a quick blow job after work as I work in the northern general hospital.

Just to be clear road name: The oval. I don't know if I can post a full postcode on here but its in s5.

johnnydong

johnsmith2020

Thanks mate, its not finding the location which is difficult.

I am concerned because at least three girls works there and none of them have feedback. I dont want to walk into a trap.

If no one has been I may do a take one for the team next week, and check it out. I expect shit service but I dont even know if its real.

johnsmith2020

I know this isn't of any relevance to thread, but I just want to say sorry for spelling mrfishyfoo's name wrong.

I'm sorry.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I know this isn't of any relevance to thread, but I just want to say sorry for spelling mrfishyfoo's name wrong.

I'm sorry.

Sorry for what fella.

If the 2 negs linked to your first post are owt to go by I wouldn't bother.

Better taking a drive to GFE in Attercliffe IMHO.

Offline stevedave

Sorry for what fella.

He's accidentally called you mrfishypoo on a couple of threads  :lol:

Offline cueball

I have trouble with the quotes, in think my pc has a virus because it randomly changes the quoted names.

I'll have to get it into a pc doctor.

It's very frustrating and embaressing, embarrassing I say  :sarcastic:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Ha !! Ha !! Nowt wrong with raiding the brown.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline mrfishyfoo

I have trouble with the quotes, in think my pc has a virus because it randomly changes the quoted names.

Hmmm me too  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline cueball