Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice  (Read 657 times)

kaboom

Apologies if this is a naive question but how do I post a link to a girl as I am seeing someone tomorrow & will wish to submit a report?

Tallboy2

Apologies if this is a naive question but how do I post a link to a girl as I am seeing someone tomorrow & will wish to submit a report?
How to post an Adultwork link on here!
« on: March 20, 2016, 10:22:44 pm »
How to post an Adultwork link from a WGs page using a PC or Android phone.
1. If on the Android App then go to the main Adultwork site
2. Go to the WGs page
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will see a similar line of text to this:
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
4.  From that text these are the links: External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
You see there are 2 of them, the one with the number is the one you want as if the girl changes her name we know who it is and UK punting recognises that number and links other reviews to your post automatically.
5. Using your mouse select the link from the line of text right click and copy. If using an Android phone hold your finger over the text until 2 arrows appear now move those arrows until only the exact text is highlighted. At the top of your phone screen you'll see an icon that looks like a piece of paper with it's shadow, press this to copy the link
6. Go to write your review and post your link by right clicking and then paste or if on an Android phone hold your finger down on the text box until you see the arrows again then at the top of your phone screen press the icon that looks like a clipboard.

kaboom

Thanks. Even I should manage that.