Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Just a quick one gents  (Read 555 times)

John Doe.

My first and only 2 punts was both very much plain Jane bit oral both ways then a couple of positions before my pants was back on and off I went , this was just right for me as I was nervous on both occasions and the whole hobby was brand new.
Now a little older and a tiny bit wiser I really want to try something new on my return punt with "foot worship" been top of the list, is this some thing I should let the wg know from the out set at the message/txt stage ?

Cheers
J.D

Offline p3ngu1n

If you check the list of services I think those lasses who provide foot worship will include it there - presumably if it's not there then I'd imagine they don't? It's not a fetish I dip my toe in (no pun) but I notice for instance that External Link/Members Only offers it. You'd be doing well with her by the way, she's favourably-reviewed on here

I'd say it's ALWAYS worthwhile to confirm services prior to booking/action as a rule of thumb (and be prepared to walk if you're not happy)  :hi:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
My first and only 2 punts was both very much plain Jane bit oral both ways then a couple of positions before my pants was back on and off I went , this was just right for me as I was nervous on both occasions and the whole hobby was brand new.
Now a little older and a tiny bit wiser I really want to try something new on my return punt with "foot worship" been top of the list, is this some thing I should let the wg know from the out set at the message/txt stage ?

Cheers
J.D
From my experiences if the girl is a comfortable with their body they will probably be OK with it. Women seem to think their feet are ugly in a lot of cases. I would also look for profiles with girls showing their feet or shoes in a free gallery, as they are more likely to be comfortable with it. I would ask it in a phone call rather than a text as they might think it is a timewaster if you txt.

John Doe.

Thanks for replies, yes I would make sure footworship was on her likes, I was thinking would it be better to discuss it first instead of turning up and asking for But I hear you on asking about it abit later on I don't want the prossie to think am just wasting time.

Cheers
JD

Offline p3ngu1n

Yeah I think you're on the mark there mate. Best to discuss and clarify detail over phone if you can - some girls can have hang-ups over different things (they're a funny lot, these women!) as Ali says

John Doe.

Thanks mate, I'll make sure to sort it out beforehand.

Cheers
J.D