Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hannah - Newcastle  (Read 1609 times)

Offline daveev

Thinking of girls in the past, Hannah was a real sexy girl and great fun, think more of a sub girl if i remeber.
Her  number is very rarely up but for you lucky newcastle guys i notice there today, defo a girl to see but can be hard to arrange things with her.

External Link/Members Only

Offline tynetunnel

Is this an advert? Are you her pimp? She’s a minimum spend of £150 for an hour, and has no likes list shown (even though she references it) plus just one vague photo (excluding whatever might be in her private gallery)

I’m not sure what I’m missing when she is unavailable to be fair mate  :hi:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I've been watching her for years, just fancied the body, never tried to book though, she never is available.

Last review on AW that happened was 2017, the one for this year didn't.

Offline daveev

Is this an advert? Are you her pimp? She’s a minimum spend of £150 for an hour, and has no likes list shown (even though she references it) plus just one vague photo (excluding whatever might be in her private gallery)

Yes im her pimp, it's a site to do people favours, she was a fantastic fuck and play when i saw her, so thought i'd help you guys out if you get the chance, pimp my arse as jim royale would say.

Offline daveev

-
Her number is not always up  but is now, so guess she needs the cash, thought might be a good idea if someone wanted a sexy fit lass but guess not oh well we try.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Yes im her pimp, it's a site to do people favours, she was a fantastic fuck and play when i saw her, so thought i'd help you guys out if you get the chance, pimp my arse as jim royale would say.
I was just looking for your review of her but can't seem to find it. A review is far more use than posting what looks like an advert.

Offline tynetunnel

Oh okay, I wondered as you don’t seem to have reviewed her at all, but are prepared to start a thread about her being available currently and to tell us all how lucky we are that she is…

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline datwabbit

Thinking of girls in the past, Hannah was a real sexy girl and great fun, think more of a sub girl if i remeber.
Her  number is very rarely up but for you lucky newcastle guys i notice there today, defo a girl to see but can be hard to arrange things with her.

Terrible advert. No likes on the mobile version and doesn't tell punters anything. Plus she's £150 per hour. If she is returning she'll need to put the effort into her profile.

Offline daveev

I was just looking for your review of her but can't seem to find it. A review is far more use than posting what looks like an advert.

Same girl when with amour so guess i did a review back then
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 03:33:06 pm by daviemac »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Same girl when with amour so guess i did a review back then
Page not found mate.

It would have saved you any negative comments had you stated in your OP that you had seen her when with Amour. As it is it comes across as you have posted an advert for her.

Offline daveev

Page not found mate.

It would have saved you any negative comments had you stated in your OP that you had seen her when with Amour. As it is it comes across as you have posted an advert for her.
6 years ago never realised as long as that, if you copy and paste in search bar review shows up,

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
6 years ago never realised as long as that, if you copy and paste in search bar review shows up,
I've seen the review but I didn't think it was the same person as you didn't say, had you done so I wouldn't have questioned you not reviewing her.

We can only go off what you post and your post looks like an advert.

Offline Weatherman21

I’ve accessed her PG on AW.  Don’t bother is my advice!  One pic and her bits are covered.